Danielle Lund Photography

Minneapolis, MN View map
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Hello! I am Danielle Lund and I'm a portrait and wedding photographer based out of the Twin Cities. I picked up photography five years ago when I was living in New York, and since then I've been head over heels for it! I love to photograph weddings and engagement sessions, and I take the time to learn about my clients and keep their photos personal. Let me take you to coffee and we'll talk about your big day!

Joshua Married on 10/27/2018

Talented and fun

We had no idea who we wanted to take photographs for our wedding day. We happened to go to a wedding fair about 8 months prior to our wedding and met Danielle. Almost right away we knew we wanted her to take them and we couldn't be more thrilled about how they turned out. She did both our wedding and engagement pictures and both turned out amazing. She had great communication before the wedding and had the pictures back to us a week after we returned from our honeymoon! We thought it would take so much longer. If you are looking for a talented and fun photographer reach out to Danielle!

Danielle Lund Photography's reply:

Your wedding day was amazing! The fall colors, your comical wedding party and your fur baby really added to the beauty of your wedding day! Thank you so much Joshua for expressing your joys! Your wedding day was spectacular!
    Kelsey Married on 06/18/2016
    Danielle is amazing! She has a great eye for lighting and scenery. We were blown away by the number of great shots in our engagement shoot. The package we purchased was affordable and Danielle stuck with us all day to get true shots we wanted with our family and friends. We can't wait to see her work from the wedding day. I hope she is available in the future when we have kids! She's a pro!

2704 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN, 55408
Location of (Danielle Lund Photography)

Danielle Lund Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Danielle Lund Photography include in the starting price?

Danielle Lund Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Danielle Lund Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Danielle Lund Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Danielle Lund Photography offer?

Danielle Lund Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Danielle Lund Photography offer?

Danielle Lund Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Danielle Lund Photography offer for wedding events?

Danielle Lund Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Danielle Lund Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Danielle Lund Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding