2704 Dupont Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,950
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Danielle Lund Photography

Hello! I am Danielle Lund and I'm a portrait and wedding photographer based out of the Twin Cities. I picked up photography five years ago when I was living in New York, and since then I've been head over heels for it! I love to photograph weddings and engagement sessions, and I take the time to learn about my clients and keep their photos personal. Let me take you to coffee and we'll talk about your big day!

Follow Danielle Lund Photography on

• Mahonen Photography
  • Livingood Photography
  • Anne Noel Photography

2 Reviews for Danielle Lund Photography

Joshua · Married on 10/27/2018

Talented and fun

We had no idea who we wanted to take photographs for our wedding day. We happened to go to a wedding fair about 8 months prior to our wedding and met Danielle. Almost right away we knew we wanted her to take them and we couldn't be more thrilled about how they turned out. She did both our wedding and engagement pictures and both turned out amazing. She had great communication before the wedding and had the pictures back to us a week after we returned from our honeymoon! We thought it would take so much longer. If you are looking for a talented and fun photographer reach out to Danielle!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Danielle Lund Photography's reply:

Your wedding day was amazing! The fall colors, your comical wedding party and your fur baby really added to the beauty of your wedding day! Thank you so much Joshua for expressing your joys! Your wedding day was spectacular!

Kelsey · Married on 06/18/2016

Danielle is amazing! She has a great eye for lighting and scenery. We were blown away by the number of great shots in our engagement shoot. The package we purchased was affordable and Danielle stuck with us all day to get true shots we wanted with our family and friends. We can't wait to see her work from the wedding day. I hope she is available in the future when we have kids! She's a pro!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Danielle Lund Photography Pricing

Danielle Lund Photography Price Rates

• 2704 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, 55408 See on map
    Location of (Danielle Lund Photography)