Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daniel Krieger Photography

Daniel’s photojournalistic style combined with his creative compositions has helped him become one of NYC’s most sought after  wedding photographers. His artistic approach yields beautiful, sleek wedding photography that appeals to couples looking for a bold and lasting record of their wedding day. Attention to detail, a calm and friendly demeanor, and an unobtrusive shooting style are just a few more reasons why choosing Daniel for your upcoming event is a worthy investment.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New York City

25 Reviews for Daniel Krieger Photography

I had my wedding on May 27 and I was so lucky to have Daniel Krieger, who is the most talented, creative and humble wedding photographer as far as I know, to be at my wedding. He travelled all the way to Chengde, Hebei, China to do this wedding photo shoot for me, and we just had so much fun with him. My husband and my entire family and friends just loved him so much and he shot the best pictures I would ever imagine on that day. I absolutely loved the colour, the arrangement and the exact moment he captured on the most important day of my life, and he understands exactly what every brides loves and should remember!! Thank you very much Daniel, and we just loved you!!! - Wei Cui

Profile Picture Wei , 5/27/14, 1 Review
4.2

We had Jennifer at our wedding and she was great! So creative and had great ideas. She was also just a delight to have around that day -- so happy and pleasant. I gave lower scores for value only because they are very pricey and not so flexible on price or the hours in which you have them. If you pay for 8 hours they will leave after 8 hours.

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel was a pleasure to work with, from the first time I met him in his apartment to scheduling an engagement shoot around my very unsual and busy schedule. We went over what was important to me on my wedding day and which pictures I wanted and I felt that he went out of his way to make sure we captured those moments.
He was also very professional with helping me correct some of the facial things I did not like from my engagement shoot to make sure that they did not re appear in my wedding pictures.
Overall it was a pleasure working with Daniel and I would suggest any bride to hire him.

Profile Picture User1661002, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

9 Photos

Wedding Photos

9 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Daniel is not only a very talented artist but is a total professional and a pleasure to work with. Contact him now and keep your fingers and toes crossed that he's available for your date.

Daniel's photography work is absolutely stunning! Every wedding we've worked on together has resulted in some of my favorite portfolio images. In addition, he's always been great to work with. Super easy-going, but still seems to get every shot!

I had the pleasure of attending a wedding as a guest where Daniel was working. In addition to being a cool guy- the images he creates are truly spectacular and creative. He does it effortlessly and unobtrusively.

Events