9 4th Place Apt 3L, Brooklyn, NY 11231 Map · Phone number

About Daniel Krieger Photography

Daniel's photojournalistic style combined with his creative compositions has helped him become one of NYC's most sought after wedding photographers. His artistic approach yields beautiful, sleek wedding photography that appeals to couples looking for a bold and lasting record of their wedding day. Attention to detail, a calm and friendly demeanor, and an unobtrusive shooting style are just a few more reasons why choosing Daniel for your upcoming event is a worthy investment.

• Ettible Photography
dbcba144586efbb3 1295973307193 DanielKriegerPhotography4

25 Reviews for Daniel Krieger Photography

• W

Wei · Married on 05/27/2014

I had my wedding on May 27 and I was so lucky to have Daniel Krieger, who is the most talented, creative and humble wedding photographer as far as I know, to be at my wedding. He travelled all the way to Chengde, Hebei, China to do this wedding photo shoot for me, and we just had so much fun with him. My husband and my entire family and friends just loved him so much and he shot the best pictures I would ever imagine on that day. I absolutely loved the colour, the arrangement and the exact moment he captured on the most important day of my life, and he understands exactly what every brides loves and should remember!! Thank you very much Daniel, and we just loved you!!! - Wei Cui

Sent on 07/08/2014

Daniel was a pleasure to work with, from the first time I met him in his apartment to scheduling an engagement shoot around my very unsual and busy schedule. We went over what was important to me on my wedding day and which pictures I wanted and I felt that he went out of his way to make sure we captured those moments.
    He was also very professional with helping me correct some of the facial things I did not like from my engagement shoot to make sure that they did not re appear in my wedding pictures.
    Overall it was a pleasure working with Daniel and I would suggest any bride to hire him.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2012

Hands down, if you want the best photographer to capture the memories of your wedding day, no one is better than Daniel Krieger. His work is amazing and he wonderful to work with. I feel lucky to have been able to have him photograph our big day. His photojournalistic style of photography is exactly what I was looking for, and the pictures were better than I ever could have imagined. He had so many amazing shots that I never would have even thought to take! Most of the night I barely knew he was even there, but somehow he caught every moment.
    The pictures speak for themselves!
    Thankyou Daniel!!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Daniel Krieger Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 74 Events Wedding DJs

Daniel is not only a very talented artist but is a total professional and a pleasure to work with. Contact him now and keep your fingers and toes crossed that he's available for your date.

• NYC Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Daniel's photography work is absolutely stunning! Every wedding we've worked on together has resulted in some of my favorite portfolio images. In addition, he's always been great to work with. Super easy-going, but still seems to get every shot!

• 26 Smiles
    26 Smiles Banquet Halls

I had the pleasure of attending a wedding as a guest where Daniel was working. In addition to being a cool guy- the images he creates are truly spectacular and creative. He does it effortlessly and unobtrusively.

• 9 4th Place, Apt 3L Brooklyn, 11231 See on map
    Location of (Daniel Krieger Photography)