1402 Childs RD East, Bellevue, NE 68005 Map · Phone number

About Daniel Dunlap Photography

Fun and creative wedding photography to capture the moments that make you day unique!

Follow Daniel Dunlap Photography on

ddpbestofweddings 047
ddp8016 edit

10 Reviews for Daniel Dunlap Photography

Mandy · Married on 09/26/2014

Daniel was hilariously easy-going, incredibly responsive, the stealthiest “fly on the wall” and equally respectful of everyone’s time. Not only was he always quick to respond to our many questions and requests (literally within 30 minutes every time we reached out to him), but he was so laid back and confident in his work that it put us completely at ease – making our uncooperative shih tzu the only point of concern throughout both our engagement session and the wedding day. (Side note: Daniel is great with dogs.) Not only did Daniel just “have an eye” for the best, most beautiful and most memorable shots, but he was also so quick(!) – a trait that our families and friends really appreciated, especially when it came to the big group photos. I heard a lot of “That’s it? That was fast!” after our family was reprieved from their photo posing duties.

But perhaps what I loved most about Daniel was the end result – the photos. I barely shed a tear on my wedding day, but when looking through the moments Daniel captured on our big day—especially the ones we didn’t even realize he was taking—I nearly turned into a blubbering child. If that doesn’t give you any indication of how incredible Daniel is at photography, I’m not sure what does.

I can’t sing enough high praises for Daniel Dunlap Photography – he was, without a doubt, one of the best parts of our wedding day.

Ashlee · Married on 10/11/2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Dan photograph our wedding in Raleigh, NC. We can't say enough about how wonderful he is, and how beautiful all of the pictures turned out! Dan is extremely personable, and professional, and of course, an amazing photographer! He perfectly captured every moment of our wedding day, and was such a great person to work with. Our wedding photos were so important to us, and Dan far exceeded our expectations!

Curtis · Married on 10/27/2012

Words cannot describe how amazing Daniel is and how he captured our story and special events. We brought him to Tahiti with us and he was the perfect fit. His personality and work is beyond awesome. We now consider him part of our family. He also traveled to Dubuque to capture our reception when we returned home. We highly recommend him and his work. Hire this guy!

Award

Daniel Dunlap Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Bouquets and Bling
    Bouquets and Bling Wedding Florists

I loved the pictures from 4/28/12. They were so unique! We loved everything we saw on their website!

• 1402 Childs RD East Bellevue, NE 68005 See on map