Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dani Leigh Photography

I’m a girl, with a camera. I’m fun, laid back and rather candid about my feelings. I’m a twenty something. I have a great husband, 2 dogs and 2 cats. I drink Pepsi like it’s water. I like painted toenails and flip flops. I love baseball games in the summer time and football when it's cold. I am high energy…most of the time. And most importantly, I LOVE what I do. I’m full of more ideas than I can write down and I expect to complete them all in my lifetime. I love bright, vibrant colors, light and emotion. I love working with people and getting to know their story. I love being able to tell their story…with images. I want to be your best friend for a few hours and share who you are with anyone looking.

What’s different about me? First off, I’m young and second – I’m a perfectionist. What that really translates to is that I worry about girly little things which lead to you looking your best. Not every photographer will notice stray hairs or the groom’s tie, or that one flower that is drooping just a little. I take the time to make sure you are both comfortable with me while we are shooting and fall in love with the images I take afterwards. I spend a good amount of time in the editing process, adding modern graphics and interesting color combinations to your images. This isn’t just a career to me, this isn’t just photography to me, it is art. And it’s fun. And I like it. So there.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Baltimore, Washington DC

Follow Dani Leigh Photography on

98 Reviews for Dani Leigh Photography

High-Res Images (5)
Proofs (3)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I honestly do not have any words to describe how jaw dropping-ly perfect our wedding photos are. I wish I could share them with the entire world. It took me a solid three hours to get through them because I had to stop and stare at every single one. I felt like I was transported right back into the day. Every amazing happy emotion of the day, I can feel it when I look at these pictures. You know that feeling when you're so happy, you feel like your heart is literally smiling? That's the kind of joy these pictures bring to us. They are simply perfect. Simply perfect. That's it. That is how to describe Dani. She is simply perfect. Working with Dani was so much more than hiring a photographer to take our wedding photos, it was the experience every bride dreams of. An experience that developed a beautiful friendship. I love her so much, and I know you will too when you book her. Don't even hesitate, go click that button. Call her. I promise, you'll be so thankful you did. We love you Dani! THANK YOU! ❤️

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

Dani is simply amazing at what she does! Between our engagement and wedding photos it is so hard to pick any favorites bc we love them all SO much! I can't say enough good things about our experience working with her!! She made the whole experience so much fun!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

5 starts doesn’t do her justice! Choosing Dani Leigh was one of the best wedding decisions we made. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. We couldn’t have imagined a better wedding photographer - she far surpassed our expectations. She is incredibly talented, professional, caring, funny, and a pure joy to have around on your wedding day. She made us, our families and our bridal party feel comfortable and this is reflected in our wedding pictures. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and how beautifully she captured each and every moment. The pictures are classic, timeless, and natural – everything we wanted! Dani captured all the must-have shots, but also all of the candid moments too. We loved all of our wedding pictures and haven’t stopped looking at them since we got them a few weeks ago. Dani is phenomenal and incredibly talented! I can’t recommend her enough and hope to use her again for any exciting life moments!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1488991842 ff746749e35dd1aa dani1 2 pp

Complimentary Engagement Portraits

Redeem In-Store
We offer a complimentary engagement session with 3 of our 4 packages. Please contact Dani for more details!
#WW6cf14fc5e7714fb6

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Great eye, amazing quality and easy to work with - Dani Leigh Photography should be your first stop when shopping for photographers. Not only does she have an impressive roster of celebrity clients but she is affordable, creative and works with me to get the best angle at each event. Thanks again for everything!

Dani is simply amazing! Super fun and easy to work with, her shots really stand out. The EventPro team loves to rock the party with Dani!

Lovely, lovely!

Dani is an absolute PLEASURE to work and coordinate with! The photos I have seen from the reception we worked together were absolutely breathtaking. I hope I see a lot more of her in the future!

When I work with Dani it is a going to be a great event, the images that she captures are innovative and and truly amazing how she can move to be in the right spot at the right moment. For me to have a photographer that is so customer focused and that we can communicate the event's process from beginning to end is a winning formula for event's that demand only the most dedicated on site vendors. DJ Jose Castro Avalon Entertainment

Events