Dancing Porcupine

Prescott, AZ View map

$400 Typical Price

DUE TO COVID SPIKING AGAIN IN AZ I WILL NOT BE OFFICIATING ANY INDOOR CEREMONIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - ZOOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE

Searching for a spirited facilitator to help you celebrate? For 20 years I’ve been offering spiritual, heartfelt (and fun!) rituals for both people and pets – supporting people in honoring and remembering. I’m also able to add the services of my husband, James Schattauer, for your musical needs. I look forward to having a conversation with you about how to create your special event.

• Weddings & Commitment Ceremonies
• Baby Naming Ceremonies
• House/Property Blessings & Clearings
• End of Life Rituals & Funerals

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$90

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Buddhist
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 10/17/2020

The Murphy Wedding

Our wedding wouldn't have been the amazing wedding we had without Sage from Dancing Porcupine. She was professional and personal. We needed the personal push. Sage pushed us out of our comfort zones and helped to create the most beautiful day ever. Thank you Sage!
  • Amber
    Amber L. Married on 11/26/2019

So much more amazing than we could have imagined!

We met Sage a little over a month before our wedding, which was cutting it close but having her helped in more ways than we could imagine. Before meeting her, I didn't understand how important it was to have a personal relationship with the person who was marrying us, but she opened our eyes. As the next few weeks went by, Sage found multiple opportunities to meet with us in person and via video chats to get to know us and our relationship. She helped us through the finishing touches of our wedding and helped us to have a perfect day. If it were not for Sage, I don't think everything would have been so organized and wonderful. She wrote a beautiful message to us, centered around our relationship, which still makes me tear up a little reading it. Still, after the wedding she still reaches out to us to check in and chat, keeping our relationship, which we absolutely love.
    If you and your partner are looking for someone to not only marry you, but guide you, and support you through everything, I recommend Sage 100%. I will refer everyone I know to her, you will not regret it!
    Sage, thank you so much for everything you have done, and continue to do for us. Not only do we appreciate all of your kindness and helpfulness, our families do as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Clark

Dancing Porcupine's reply:

Amber and Ian, I am so deeply touched by the beauty in your hearts. Thank you for sharing yourselves with me. It was my pleasure to get to know you two and I look forward to hearing more amazing marriage stories!!! Thank you for choosing me to support you two along your journey!!!
    Cheryl F. Married on 08/25/2018

Best Wedding Ever!

That’s what our guests said after the ceremony. Sage wove our story into a touching, humorous and romantic wedding. We’ll always be grateful for her making our day so special.

Dancing Porcupine's reply:

Cheryl, thank you so much! What a glorious honor it was to be involved in the union of you and Kevin. And such a beautiful day for a barn wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Dancing Porcupine 1
Gift
Want to move even a little closer before your big day? Cash in on this free offer for a half hour couple's coaching session for all booked weddings!

303 E. Gurley St. PMB 121 Prescott, AZ, 86303
612-817-4473
Location of (Dancing Porcupine)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding