Dance Lessons with Bieje Bieje in Love

Dance Lessons with Bieje Bieje in Love

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for Dance Lessons with Bieje Bieje in Love

User Photos
Dance Lessons (1)

My husband Mike and I knew we wanted to wow our guests with our first dance. After meeting Bieje - it was a no brainer! Bieje is super easy to talk to, extremely talented, responsive via email and phone, and so passionate about teaching couples how to dance together. Plus, the convenience of her coming to our home for lessons was HUGE. My husband and I work odd hours and she was extremely accommodating to our schedules. We started lessons about 3 months before our wedding - she taught us a 5 minute (yes - it was that long) choreographed dance to 3 different songs (in three different dance styles) which we had spliced together for our first dance - and it. was. AWESOME. Dancing was by far the most enjoyable part of wedding planning - and my husband and I have learned skills that we will use forever!! We feel so much more confident dancing together - and it is all thanks to Bieje's support and guidance. We HIGHLY recommend her services!! Beije helped us succeed not only in wowing our guests, but also in teaching a new hobby that has been a blessing for our marriage.

Photo of Dance Lessons with Bieje Bieje in Love in New York, NY - Photo by: Captured by Alyssa
Profile Picture Justine, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Bieje was a fantastic dance instructor! She was so patient, positive, and encouraging. My husband (then fiance) and I had so much fun! Our first dance wowed all of our guests (and us!). I highly recommend Bieje for any occasion and for all dance levels.

Profile Picture User5026338, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)