P.O Box 386, Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number

About Dana's Cos-Medic Institute

I have been putting my brides best face forward for over 20 years, My style is a classical, natural application that makes your features stand out, the shape of your face, whiteness of your teeth the making your eyes glisten like jewels, the window of the soul. We can be dramatic with tones, and textures for highlighting and low lighting your features to have the skin glow with radiance with my air-brush technique that will last the whole day without worry.
I do also offer skincare treatments with the latest technology known as infrared facials. The science developed by NASA is called photonics, the treatment is also referred as o" The red carpet facial". This is a total photorejuvenation a luxurious treatment that can take 5-10 years off one's appearance, non-invassive and yet incredibly effective.
In our service menu we also provide spray-tanning, brow shaping, and infrared body wraps. Along with a full line of state of the art products that are top of the line.

IMG0407
wedding3

12 Reviews for Dana's Cos-Medic Institute

• F

Florence · Married on 06/14/2010

Dana's facials using infrared light have had a dramatic effect. She was honest and cautious in describing the results I might achieve but I have to say that from the first treatment, my face was brighter, more clear and radiant. By the fifth treatment, I actually liked my face without makeup for the first time since I was young and felt confident enough to go outside with a completely bare face. Looking into the mirror, I was quite thrilled with my results. She also shaped my eyebrows and the total effect of the facials and the new brows has taken 10 years off my appearance. I highly recommend her treatment. My skin has never been healthier.

• Y

Elizabeth · Married on 05/22/2010

Danas services were incredible and professional. She has such a wonderful warm personality that is heart felt which made our day most enjoyable and memorable!
    We all looked so beautiful... a day to remember! Thank you so much Dana~

Susan · Married on 02/18/2010

I get compliments all the time on how beautiful my skin is. I know that it is because of the work that Dana does with the Infrared Light and natural products. I am most grateful. People can't believe that I'm 52 yrs. old...they always say I look at least 10 years younger than that!

Award