Ukranian Village, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Dana Ann Photography

We simply help our clients better document and cherish the special moments in their life from our point of view. We share our clients' love stories through photographic and cinematic services.

We vow to capture those in love; in love with one another, in love with their family, in love with life.

Follow Dana Ann Photography on

adfs

• Videos 2

27 Reviews for Dana Ann Photography

Jp A · Married on 08/31/2019

Dana was fantastic - go with her!

Go With DANA! Dana's artistic and fun photos on Instagram first caught our eye. Getting to know her over the past year has been a great joy as she brought energy, excitement, creativity, and captured our love for each other as a couple. We can't recommend her enough!!!

Here are a few things we considered for our photographer when getting married and how our experience was with Dana.

1. Will the photos look as cool for our wedding as other couples Dana has shot so beautifully?

100%. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Dana. Most important to us she caught our love along with our goofiness. There are Many Many photos that we got from working with Dana that we will have in frames in our home for decades.

2. Will we feel comfortable with this person pointing a camera at us all day?

This is one of those questions that is in the back of the mind of most couples. Trust me - you will really enjoy Dana. She is a perfect mix of creative / passionate about her work and fun / chill. She is not overly demanding but instead makes subtle thoughtful suggestions and has in the back of her mind what the overall vision is for the shoot. She also understands how to get the job done - this is essential as weddings are chaotic. We felt like Dana was part of our wedding and really enjoyed spending time with her.

3. Will it be too expensive?

Dana is fairly priced. Her work is extremely good and I think her fees are 100% worth it. In my opinion this is Not an area where you want to go cheap (you'll have these photos for forever). There's also a Huge amount that goes on behind the scenes by Dana - coordinating, editing photos (she took about 3k), traveling, scheduling, payments and much more.

4. Will the logistics of the experience go well?

Here's an example of how Dana went above and beyond. We needed a last minute Day Of Coordinator and Dana found us Laura from Fierce Productions within 24 hours. Laura was a god-send and we have Dana to thank for making that intro. Just like Dana, Laura was highly attentive to details and relaxed / fun to be around.

Do it! Go with Dana! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kate

Kate O'Rourke · Married on 08/25/2018

Look No Further!! Dana's Your Girl!

If you’re thinking about using Dana - look no further, seriously. Before I write this review, I have to preface that my husband and I are not photogenic (we opted out of engagement photos because we couldn’t bear the thought of posed photos). SO choosing a photographer was a really, really big deal for us. Enter Dana. Aside from being the sweetest person alive, she is a WILDLY talented photographer. On our wedding day, she (as well as the second photographer Robert) was an incredible calming presence throughout the day. She rolled with the punches and changes. She never felt invasive or intrusive, even during intimate and personal moments. And the final photos we received (about 2 months after our Summer wedding) were nothing short of incredible! She captured the most precious, candid and beautiful moments. We will cherish the photos forever. Thank you, Dana!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Cecily · Married on 08/05/2017

Dana was THE. BEST. 100% approval rating from me :)
    I hired Dana and her video team for our wedding in August of 2017 and it was the best decision! First of all, Dana is so cute and personable- we were fast friends! I think that the personality of the photographer you hire is so important because they will literally be spending all day with you and capturing very intimate moments of you and your loved ones, and Dana could not have done a better job. I was also worried I would feel unnatural in front of a camera and would feel hyper-aware that I was being photographed and filmed but Dana made it all so seamless and natural, I honestly didn't even notice!
    Also, the quality of the photos were amazing- Dana nailed the "vibe" we discussed prior to the wedding and got some other really creative and quality shots on the fly that I love.
    In terms of professionalism and response time I would give Dana and A+! She replied to every email in a very timely fashion and answered every question I asked. She delivered the photos and videos on time and would reply with updates when I inquired about status etc. Simply put, she was great!
    Thanks for everything Dana!
    Cecily + Michael

Sent on 07/23/2018

Dana Ann Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Pabst Photo
    Pabst Photo Wedding Photographers

We have worked alongside Dana Ann and seen her work - it speaks for itself, but to elaborate, she is not only a great photographer she is fun to work with. We even recommended her to shoot a good friends wedding!

• Ukranian Village Chicago, 60622 See on map