16544 18th St. South, Lakeland, MN 55043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Dan Schulze Films

PROFESSIONAL WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY SERVING ALL OF MINNESOTA AND WESTERN WISCONSIN

Welcome to Dan Schulze Films! Our goal is to produce amazing wedding video for our clients and do it with wedding packages that fit every budget.

At Dan Schulze Films we understand the importance of your wedding day and the importance to relive it over and over. We pay special attention to every detail of your wedding. Whether you have a taste for a traditional style or a more upbeat style video, we will work with your unique personality so your DVD will stand out from everyone else's.

Our skilled wedding videographers and editors will do whatever it takes to make your once in a lifetime event everything you had hoped for.

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Dan Schulze Films

Dan and his staff did an outstanding job not only at my wedding but creating the engagement video we played at our wedding. We keep getting compliments about how wonderful our video was. So excited to have such a great memory to remember forever.

Sent on 12/19/2012
  • Kristin & Jason

Kristin & Jason · Married on 11/05/2011

I really can't say enough good things about the guys from eMotion Media. They have been wonderful to work with before, during and after the wedding. They were so good during the wedding, in fact, I hardly noticed they were there and then was worried they wouldn't have enough footage... I was wrong! We received a Wedding Video Trailer two weeks after the wedding and I was BLOWN AWAY! I cannot wait to see the completed full length video. Dan and his team really go above and beyond to plan and organize so they can be sure to capture what is most important to you. The time, care and creativity they put into each and every video is truly unmatched. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2011

Wow, where do I start??? We hired Dan Schulze/eMotion Videography for our wedding last September 3, 2011. We found them online and didn't know what to really expect!!

Dan and his team went above and beyond our expectations in the quality of their work. On the day of the wedding, they were so professional and "in-tune" with everything going on. They were so professional in a way that you didn't even know they were there - they just blended in with the crowd!! They just made it so comfortable for us, our wedding party and our family & friends! Great to work with!!!!

It took a little while to our video back and we were getting a little impatient as we were so very excited, but the day the video came in the mail, the video absolutely blew us away!! Brought both my husband and I to tears. They completely captured our personalities, the entire day of emotions and we could not have asked for a better video!!!! I watched the video every day for a week - ha!! That's how much I/we loved it!!!

I would recommend Dan Schulze/eMotion Videography to anyone and everyone. He truly has a talent of making the most perfect video that truly captured the most important day of our lives. We've showed our video to everyone and we've gotten RAVE reviews. We hope to bring even more business to Dan and his team as we've recommended them to so many of our friends and family.

Thanks for doing such a wonderful, fabulous, amazing job on our wedding video! We will cherish it forever. You guys are the B E S T.

Thanks,
    Andrea & Matt Barnes

Sent on 08/28/2012

• 2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz
    2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz Wedding DJs

I would recommend anyone looking to have a videographer at their wedding to look at Dan Schulze Films. Dan and his team were very easy to work with and professional. As much as I knew their role in the evening they took in account what I was there for and respected my role and involvement in the evening. We came together and talked about the time of events and worked together to provide that unforgettable night for the bride and groom. It's great when you can work with vendors that have the same passion as you in making it an evening to remember for the bride and groom.

• 16544 18th St. South Lakeland, 55043 See on map