Columbia, MD 21044 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dan Sandys Entertainment Group

Our job is simple, to provide you a truly professional disc jockey presence, not to abuse the "microphone privilege" no hype, nonsensical humor, chicken suits, or the grandiosity of a self-implemented ego. Holding your event to the highest of standards, that's the approach of the disc jockeys and myself at the Dan Sandys Entertainment Group

wedding receptions
wedding receptions

6 Reviews for Dan Sandys Entertainment Group

Mrs. · Married on 03/13/2010

We LOVE Dan Sandys! He was an AWESOME DJ! All of our guests enjoyed his music selections and his professional demeanor. My husband and I met with Dan many times to review our music, name pronunciations, and reception sequence. He was very flexible and accommodating with us. During our wedding reception, everything was smooth, so we could relax and enjoy our day! We highly recommend Dan for your wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2008

Dan Sandy was an awesome DJ. We selected every individual song for the playlist and he followed our instruction perfectly. We got exactly what we were looking for and at a great price. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Laura · Married on 11/10/2007

I highly recommend Dan Sandys from Maryland DJ. He did my wedding and was amazing to work with. I have recommended him to 3 of my friends who have gotten married since and they all used him and each time he was great- he had all the guests dancing and really played to the crowd. Plus he has one of those great "radio" voices. A+

Sent on 07/14/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dan Sandys Entertainment Group 1
    Save 75% on a wedding reception!
    Looking For Simplicity? In A Time Crunch? Why Go To The Impersonal Offices Of The Court House Or Fly To Las Vegas?

• Columbia, 21044 See on map