Westfield, IN 46074 Map · Phone number

About Dan Lewis Photography

Wedding Photography Prices and Packages will be one of the major expenses in your wedding. The average price paid for a wedding photographer is $2,500 in Indy area. You want to be sure that you are getting the most value for your money. As you can imagine, everyone has different wedding photography needs, so prices will be very specific to your situation. Please give Dan a call at (765) 210-8340 or email him and describe your wedding day. We will give you a price quote that fits your needs and your budget. Following are some of the most popular packages.

We differ from other photographers, in that all our packages include all images taken on the day. All edited and supplied in both High and Low resolution for you to print, post and share as you please. We don't believe in holding you to ransom for your images. As a photographer I get to meet a lot of couples before their weddings. The first thing that many of them say to me includes "They hate being photographed, They hate pictures, They never come out good in pictures, We are very shy etc.

Having an engagement shoot allows you to build a rapport with your photographer, seeing professional pictures of yourselves ahead of time will help build confidence in yourselves and your photographer, creating a shared level of trust. From a photographer's perspective I will be better prepared to capture the emotional, real life moments because of the bond we have established during your engagement shoot.

It is for this reason that I offer a Free no obligation Engagement shoot, just for meeting to discuss your wedding photography requirements with us. If after our meeting you decide not to book your wedding photography with us, your Engagement shoot is still totally free.

Engagement shoot includes a one hour shoot that must be taken within the Marion/Howard county area, you will receive all images edited and available for digital download from a private gallery for you to print, post and share as you please in both high and low resolution.

1e594da01f8d5ee5 1474330298773 wu 6 edit
1e594da01f8d5ee5 1474330298773 wu 6 edit
wu 6 edit

3 Reviews for Dan Lewis Photography

Darrein · Married on 05/27/2017

I had him do my engagement photos. Me and my fiance hate getting pictures done. It was nice to find someone that threw in ideas and help create the ideas I had. He was very patient on trying to get our six month old puppy to pay attention for a photo that we both thought would not happen. I am very happy overall with who we picked to do our photos. I'm keeping him in our contacts for when we need to hire another photographer for something.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Chiranjeevi · Married on 09/18/2016

Dan helped with photography at my daughter, Saanvi's 1st first birthday party... and it was such a pleasant experience from the get go! To begin with, Dan asked the right questions on our first call to prep for his assignment, and based on details provided (100+ guests, some of whom may show up at different times; multiple mini-events to be held; requirement to have different aspects of the party captured including decoration, food etc.), Dan suggested we go with a photojournalistic method wherein he'd go about taking pictures randomly and, in the process, try to capture as many important moments as possible. And he did that, and more! In spite of there being a considerable crowd with multiple activities happening (simultaneously, at times), Dan managed to capture some beautiful, candid shots from the party. He also stayed back well beyond the committed time to take additional pictures when some of our friends and family insisted on having more taken! All this while taking lesser than the amount we agreed upon, as we both were short of change! And did I mention, it was a great bargain in the first place!

I must also add that the lighting was pretty poor at the venue we chose for the birthday party - we honestly didn't see that coming as we had originally inspected the place during the day! However, Dan still managed to click some wonderful pictures for us, which is a testimony to his photography skills.

Thank you, Dan, for helping capture some of the most memorable moments from the party in the most professional manner possible. We have all fallen in love with the pictures and look forward to working with you again! Cheers! :)

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

I wish I could explain how awesome of an experience this was choosing Dan Lewis Photography to do our Engagement and Wedding photos. I wanted to wait until I got my pictures back and done before I wrote a review! My wedding was perfect thanks to Dan! He will go above and beyond for YOUR day and not thinking about what's convenient for him. Which is ultimately what we want right? He was very punctual showing up early and evening staying later then expected. Everyone enjoyed interacting with him. And last thing I wanna mention, the pictures looked AMAZING! I do wanna also say, if you are like me and trying not to spend boat loads of money you don't have, they are very accommodating with that! They set up a package that fit us and our budget :) couldn't have gotten a better deal!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Dan Lewis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Westfield, 46074 See on map