Dan Flonta

151 Great Hill Drive, West Barnstable, MA 02668 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dan Flonta

Dan Flonta is a wedding musician based in West Barnstable, Massachusetts. The violinist simply loves what he does in being able to offer beautiful pieces of music for his wedding clients.

Experience
Dan Flonta earned his Bachelor of Music in violin performance from The Gheorghe Dima Music Academy and his Master of Music in violin performance from Bowling Green State University. He is a professional violinist and the founder of the talented Cape Cod String Quartet. He has performed at numerous events and venues for his clients. From The Berliner Philharmoniker Concert Hall to The Herodes Atticus Theater in Athens, Greece, he has played with passion and dedication for years.

Well versed in his technique and service, he is sure to offer a beautiful experience for you and your guests. Dan Flonta offers the following services:

• Instrumental-duo
pian vioara

16 Reviews for Dan Flonta

• I

Ina · Married on 09/15/2018

Dan was great, always replied right away. Everyone thought he did an awesome job at the ceremony!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2018

Wow, Dan was amazing!! He played at our ceremony and he changed the atmosphere to one that fit the theme of the wedding: a magical enchanting garden wedding. One week before our wedding day, we had a string quartet cancel on us and thankfully we found Dan last minute. Even though he was one violinist and in my mind I imagined having a string quartet, I was extremely happy with the outcome. I asked him to play one of my favorite classical songs when I walked down the aisle and he played very well. I’d recommend him any day!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Dan Flonta FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Lake Love Photography
    Lake Love Photography Wedding Photographers

We are teachers at a school where Dan has worked/ performed with our students. He is so talented! We always enjoy hearing his musical talents, and we can only imagine how meaningful his music would be at a wedding ceremony. We hope our paths cross in the wedding world as well as the world of education! (Jen & Alex)

• 151 Great Hill Drive West Barnstable, MA, 02668 See on map