Dallas, TX 75240 Map · Phone number

About Dallas Rhythms

As your event entertainer and mc, I discover your ideas, needs, wants, and thoughts. I inject knowledge and advice from my past experiences and answer questions, but always allowing you to make the final decisions. The impact a DJ has on the success of your reception far exceeds just playing music and I understand this. Together we plan out the reception and I deliver what you expect in a professional maner. My upmost goal is to make you look your best on your day.
Follow Dallas Rhythms on

a0575234de59838e me
me
a0575234de59838e me

27 Reviews for Dallas Rhythms

• Casey

Casey Mogk · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1 Wedding

Seth came early, stayed late, and just absolutely killed it with his music selection! My wedding ceremony was perfect and after all the toasts at the reception, you couldn't get any guests to leave the dance floor! My guests even asked him for an encore, which he delivered well! Seth did basic up-lighting at my wedding, which was beautiful. He made the wedding and reception flow smoothly and was able to shuffle things around on the spot. I'm so glad I took my friend's recommendation and hired him for my wedding. I recommend him for any wedding or big event!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

We are so glad that we found Seth! We found out about him as a referral from a friend. We met with him twice before the wedding. He did music for our outdoor ceremony, lighting and was our DJ. He did a wonderful job and just had the wedding flowing flawlessly. He played all the types of music that we loved. He was very personable and certainly not over the top like some DJ's. I thought that selecting a DJ was one of the hardest things to decide on and we are so glad we picked him. Would recommend Seth to anybody!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Thuy · Married on 09/13/2014

We got married on Sept 13, 2014 and had Seth be our wedding DJ. He was very professional with meeting with us prior to the wedding and had everything ready the day of. We did not have to worry about a thing. Seth was sure to ask us a few questions before our wedding to make sure he had some personal touches to our reception. Seth was very good with playing songs that were appropriate for each event throughout the night. He can definitely throw a dance party and was very attentive to knowing when to play certain songs. We had a blast dancing that night. We definitely recommend Dallas Rhythms if you plan on getting a DJ.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Dallas Rhythms FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00

• BluDoor Studios
    BluDoor Studios Wedding Photographers

Seth with Dallas Rhythms is great to work with!!! He is professional and has a great time with the crowd! We like him so much, that we not only work with him professionally, but have also had him DJ many personal events for us!

• A Stylish Soiree
    A Stylish Soiree Wedding Florists

I really enjoy working with Seth. He is on top of the reception with a laid back style. My bride's really click with him because he is easy to work with, fun, and makes their reception a night to remember!

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Seth Hoisington is one DFW's finest. I have worked with Seth on numerous occasions and it has always been a delightful experience. He brings an expertise that is rare among DJs. He is thoughtful, courteous, and is the consummate professional. I have seen him work in every kind of situation and is able to make everything come off so smoothly. He is just fabulous. I highly recommend him.

• Dallas, 75240 See on map