Daily Dose of Destiny

N/A, Visalia, CA 93291 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Daily Dose of Destiny

Makeupdezzy is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Visalia, California, that also serves the Central Valley, Fresno, and Bakersfield areas. Destiny Nikole, who is the owner and makeup artist, also serves those situated outside of the Central Valley area. Her passion for makeup and beauty has never wavered throughout the years, and she now boasts over six years of experience in the industry helping brides look their very best before their big day.

Before your wedding day, Makeupdezzy offers consultations so that you and Destiny can discuss your vision and plan out everything so your wedding is as stress-free as possible. . She specializes in full-face glam makeup with fabulous lashes. Destiny can work with brides alone, or entire bridal parties up to eight people. If you need touch-up assistance, Destiny can provide that service as well. Makeupdezzy can provide the following makeup services on-site:

• Contour makeup

Daily Dose of Destiny 3
Daily Dose of Destiny 4

Vanessa Lopez · Married on 11/12/2018

Awesome Experience

This was my first time getting my makeup done professionally and Des did a wonderful job. Not only with my makeup but with the fact that she did it all while I held my fussy 3 month old. I would recommend her and use her again for future makeup needs. Thanks Des you’re the best!

Daily Dose of Destiny 5
    Daily Dose of Destiny 6

Cassandra Fernandez · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Makeup Experience

Destiny is such a wonderful makeup artist and a wonderful person with the BEST personality! We booked her for my aunt wedding and honestly she did such a beautiful job on each bridesmaid she did and especially on my aunt (the bride). We had so many people ask who did our makeup and We got so many compliments on how good our makeup looked! I loved that her products were so incredible. None of us did not look “cakey” or look like We had “too much” makeup on. One of the things I know a bride stresses over the day of the wedding is her hair/makeup lol and with destiny, She worked with us on schedules and she traveled to us and literally brought everything possible. We did not have to worry about her showing up late or anything. If anyone ever asks me if I know someone who does really good makeup, I would DEFINITELY recommend destiny for the job! Please book with her for any occasions you may have she will not disappoint! 😊😊😊😊

Daily Dose of Destiny 7
    Daily Dose of Destiny 8

Daily Dose of Destiny FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts

1 Wedding Deal & Discount