About D Trinh Photography

Wedding Photos For The Modern Day Bride & Groom

I am Houston Wedding Photographer who is extremely passionate about story telling. My style is all about being authentic and capturing your wedding day for what it is. I want my photos to be timeless, something my couples and their families can look back on and cherish for a lifetime. Each couple, each wedding and each person has a story to tell. It is my job to help you tell those stories so come along and let’s enjoy this adventures together.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)

This was our first photo session ever and we were nervous at first. David made us feel very comfortable and it didn’t feel like a photo session at all. It was very natural. I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Dolores, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So far, we have use David as a photographer twice, once for Christmas cards and once for engagement pics. Both times, our pictures received tons of compliments and I was asked who the photographer was. My fiancé and I are not comfortable taking pictures and we we're both kind of dreading the idea but took engagement photos anyway. I'm so glad we did because david made the shoot so comfortable, it didn't feel like we were posing for pictures, he was able to capture us as a natural couple, not with any over the top poses. Needless to say, david will be the photographer we use at our wedding and hopefully one day for a maternity shoot as we'd like to keep capturing these moments with david behind the camera. He has a natural eye for it!

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/9/17, 1 Review