Beaverton, OR 97006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for D. Selbak Photography

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2013

We planned a destination wedding and found Deena on Yelp! Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made while planning the wedding. She was always available, so personable and comfortable, very prepared, and went far above the call of duty. At one point, I saw her running in her dress to meet our town car to direct him to the pick up spot. Everyone at the wedding commented on her attitude, the pics, how amazing she was.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Katie · Married on 10/21/2018

2.4
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

Wish I had the rest of my pictures

We found Deena last minute for our October wedding and were super excited to work with her. She was very flexible and easy to get a hold of while planning. She was amazing at our wedding and many guests gave us compliments on her professionalism. She was late getting our pictures to us, but the ones we have are great, so it wasn’t a huge concern to me at first. My biggest complaint is that we didn’t get all of the pictures back - we’re missing all pictures from our reception so I have none of my father and I dancing together, none of my husband and I at our first dance, nothing from our entrance, or cake cutting or anything... I’ve been trying to get a hold of Deena for three months now and have been completely ghosted. Not only are we missing once in a lifetime pictures, but we stretched ourselves to pay for her service and she didn’t deliver. She was a nice woman to work with and I never expected this type of service from her, but I would definitely not recommend her service after the experience I have had.

Sent on 03/14/2019