Costa Mesa, CA 92628 Map · Phone number

About D*LSH Design

D*LSH Design is an award winning, intimate, visual design studio made up of two of the most creative women, Henny & Lucia. They specialize in custom designing events and stationary. D*LSH Designs are more than just creating a pretty picture. But their passion and love comes from creating an event that reflects you, your style and your story. Every client is unique and so should your event. To see their latest wedding invitation, get the freshest idea for a tablescape, or to just get inspired, visit their blog - blog.dlshdesign.com

6a00e393368a08883400e553d5cadb8833 800wi
dlshdesign brideandbloom

3 Reviews for D*LSH Design

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

Thank you to D*lsh Designs for our gorgeous and classy wedding invitations!!! I absolutely LOVE my custom designed wedding invitation and D*lsh made it happen! They were such a delight to work with and SO FUN AND EASY to get along!!! They are extremely professional and they went above and beyond to ensure we were more than happy with our final product. They designed all of our print, from invitations to wedding programs, party favor tags, escort cards, table numbers, and thank you cards. Loved the quality and LOVED the design. THANK YOU GIRLS!!!

Sent on 07/18/2011

phung · Married on 10/18/2008

Thank you D*LSH for everything you've done! We love all that you've done for us from wedding invitations to wedding programs to the flowers and decor! You girls were an awesome team and I could not as for more! I cannot thank you enough! You went above and beyond our expectations and we really appreciate your bubbly personality through it all! It made our wedding planning a joyful experience. Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2008

nina · Married on 07/16/2005

Lucy created a wedding invitation for my husband and I that was perfectly matched our taste and personality! We were completely surprised by how well she captured the essence of "us" within her design of our wedding invitation. She was very warm and friendly in all our interactions, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the process of designing the invitation (a process that we had previously looked upon with some trepidation). Thanks Lucy!

Sent on 03/17/2008

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Fabulously Designed Florals & Events
    Fabulously Designed Florals & Events Wedding Florists

Lucia & Henny are such a pleasure to work with. Not only are they professional, they are also able to articulate the client's vision into beautiful and creative one-of-a-kind stationary designs that provide the anticipation needed to get your guests excited about attending your Big Day! I highly recommend D*LSH Designs to all of my clients.

• Christine Farah Photography
    Christine Farah Photography Wedding Photographers

D*LSH is the perfect go to gals for amazing and creative design needs. They have their fingers on the pulse of what is new and exciting in design. I highly recommend them if you are in need of an awesome design team to create your next event!

• Costa Mesa See on map