1958 Los Osos Valley Rd, Los Osos, CA 93402 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About D & D Floral Design

Specialties

We design custom floral arrangements for all occasions. Events, weddings, birthdays, hospitals, or any reason you need flowers. We will make those flowers special and personal.

We have wonderful growers locally and we go and select them personally as they come out of the fields and greenhouses. I believe in U.S. grown yet can get anything in from around the world if it is in season.

History

Established in 1989

D and D Floral Design's owner Debbie Deis is a native of the Central Coast and resident of Los Osos.

With the shop located on an acre of good soil in the Los Osos Valley she uses her talents as a gardener and florist to create that unique and one of a kind arrangement by using unusual natural material that she grows on site along with items from other local growers.

D and D Floral has always and will continue to provide that special service that is not always found anymore.

Meet the Business Owner: Debbie D.

I have been in the floral industry since 1980 working in shops not only on the Central Coast but also in the Los Angeles area in the beginning. I then returned to Los Osos to begin my own style where I grew up. I enjoy listening and creating something that brings out the feelings of the person sending the flowers. Nothing in the shop looks like it came from a wire service. My arrangements are personal statements from my clients to my customers.

Follow D & D Floral Design on

D & D Floral Design 6
D & D Floral Design 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Guidotti · Married on 11/04/2018

The flower arrangements exceeded my expectations

The colors for my wedding were cream, black and red. Debbie was able to create these phenomenal floral arrangements that made a huge difference in the way my wedding turned out. She is very gifted and i will definitely be using her services in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2018

D & D Floral Design's reply:

Michelle It was such a pleasure to work with you and your mom to design the florals for your wedding!! I had a wonderful time doing it!

Crysta · Married on 12/06/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Debbie with D & D Floral Design. The first time meeting I described her my dream wedding florals which were very romantic pastels of blush, powder blue, ivory & gold with a fairytale feel. That vision mixed with Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" film. As we spoke she grabbed an ivory rose and dipped the tips in gold. It was magical! And at that point I knew she was perfect to make my florals dreams come to life. The day of my wedding Debbie arrived at my hotel room while getting ready and dropped off my bouquet which was absolutely gorgeous! She also went to my husband's room where the guys were getting ready and helped them put on their boutonnieres which I thought was so sweet. But at that point i've seen nothing yet! Walking down the aisle (the wedding ceremony was outdoors) her floral arrangements took my breath away! They were exactly what I envisioned and more! From the dramatic pillars with large romantic florals, the rose petal lined aisle, the archway florals, everything.. even the flower girl crown was beautiful beyond words. Then I got to the reception hall and was blown away! The center pieces were absolutely stunning as well as all the floral arrangements set around. She even carried over extra florals from the ceremony so they would not go to waste. Then I seen my wedding cake! It was honestly the most gorgeous cake I've ever seen! She put gold dipped roses cascading down the entire cake. It was a living fairytale and everyone was in awe of the florals. Debbie took my visions and went above and beyond with them. My husband and I both say she made the entire wedding what it was! The florals tied it all together and created the most beautiful fairytale wedding of my dreams! I also saved my bouquet and I will always cherish it. My advice is, cut your budget somewhere else and splurge on the most important details, the flowers! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Debbie, you made my wedding so beautiful! :)

D & D Floral Design 8
    D & D Floral Design 15
    D & D Floral Design 16
    D & D Floral Design 17

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing experience working with Debbie! I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers. and I was happily surprised how long they lasted after too. Thank you so much Debbie!

D & D Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 132.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,655.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 1958 Los Osos Valley Rd Los Osos, CA 93402 See on map