Nearby Vendors to Consider

About D & D Floral Design

Serving the entire San Luis Obispo County and points beyond

We design custom floral arrangements for all occasions.  Events, weddings, birthdays, hospitals, or any reason you need flowers.  We will make those flowers special and personal.

We have wonderful growers locally and we go and select them personally  as they come out of the fields and greenhouses.  I believe in U.S. grown yet can get anything in from around the world if it is in season.

Established in 1989

D and D Floral Design's owner Debbie Deis is a native of the Central Coast and resident of Los Osos.

With the shop located on an acre of good soil in the Los Osos Valley she uses her talents as a gardener and florist to create that unique and one of a kind arrangement by using unusual natural material that she grows on site along with items from other local growers.

D and D Floral  has always and will continue to provide that special service that  is not always found anymore.

Meet the Business Owner: Debbie D.

I have been in the floral industry since 1980 working in shops not only on the Central Coast  but also in the Los Angeles area in the beginning.  I then returned to Los Osos to begin my own style where I grew up. I enjoy listening and creating something that brings out the feelings of the person sending the flowers.  Nothing in the shop looks like it came from a wire service.   My arrangements are personal statements from my clients to my customers.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

I cannot say enough amazing things about Debbie with D & D Floral Design. The first time meeting I described her my dream wedding florals which were very romantic pastels of blush, powder blue, ivory & gold with a fairytale feel. That vision mixed with Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" film. As we spoke she grabbed an ivory rose and dipped the tips in gold. It was magical! And at that point I knew she was perfect to make my florals dreams come to life. The day of my wedding Debbie arrived at my hotel room while getting ready and dropped off my bouquet which was absolutely gorgeous! She also went to my husband's room where the guys were getting ready and helped them put on their boutonnieres which I thought was so sweet. But at that point i've seen nothing yet! Walking down the aisle (the wedding ceremony was outdoors) her floral arrangements took my breath away! They were exactly what I envisioned and more! From the dramatic pillars with large romantic florals, the rose petal lined aisle, the archway florals, everything.. even the flower girl crown was beautiful beyond words. Then I got to the reception hall and was blown away! The center pieces were absolutely stunning as well as all the floral arrangements set around. She even carried over extra florals from the ceremony so they would not go to waste. Then I seen my wedding cake! It was honestly the most gorgeous cake I've ever seen! She put gold dipped roses cascading down the entire cake. It was a living fairytale and everyone was in awe of the florals. Debbie took my visions and went above and beyond with them. My husband and I both say she made the entire wedding what it was! The florals tied it all together and created the most beautiful fairytale wedding of my dreams! I also saved my bouquet and I will always cherish it. My advice is, cut your budget somewhere else and splurge on the most important details, the flowers! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Debbie, you made my wedding so beautiful! :)

Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Sweet Debbie assisting my husband with his boutonniere.
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - My flower girl! Crown made by Debbie.
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Beautiful floral arrangements! They made these photos!
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Gorgeous florals all around!
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Loved the rose petals!
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Gorgeous centerpieces!
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Beautiful sweetheart table florals.
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Notice the pearl details in my gorgeous bouquet!
Photo of D & D Floral Design in Los Osos, CA - Gold dipped roses cascading down the wedding cake.
Profile Picture Crysta, 12/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

We live in Texas and our wedding was in California. So, as you can imagine, planning remotely can be a bit daunting and nerve wracking. I sent Debbie several inspirational pictures, so I had general idea of what I wanted. However, I’d never seen the venue…..not in person, not until the day of the wedding. Debbie went out of her way to check out our venue so that she could help me with my vision. She made the vision a beautiful reality. All the arrangements, the boutonnieres, the bouquets were stunning. I filmy believe in trusting the professionals to do what they do best (aka don’t be a bridzilla), and everything will come out perfectly. I treated all my vendors with the same respect, and because of that, I truly believe is why our wedding turning out perfectly. Thank you Debbie! I really enjoyed working with you. Everyone LOVED the flowers! And most importantly, thank you for making the entire process seamless.
Deidre & Scott

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deidre, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing experience working with Debbie! I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers. and I was happily surprised how long they lasted after too. Thank you so much Debbie!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

D & D Floral Design Pricing