1190 Fairburn Road, Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30331 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About D' Cor Designs

Your Big Day, Let Us Help You Create It !
With beautiful fresh or silk floral designs, arrangements and decorations
For the Entire Bridal party, formal or informal, chapel, banquet hall or reception.

Short on time and money, we also have beatuiful silk rental for the entire wedding party, at a fraction of the cost of purchasing

Invite Romance and Elegance with Flowers . . . . .

• Petals A Florist
Raven Wedding 7/3/11
Bouquet3bmd

3 Reviews for D' Cor Designs

Karen · Married on 11/12/2009

My husband and I are the couple that are friends of Ralph Jennings and Karmyn Brooks. We were married on November 14, 2009 in a civil ceremony at the Cobb County Courthouse. My husband and I initially planned to have a very quiet ceremony not telling anyone. When I woke that morning it just did not feel right to not tell the people closest to us regarding the happiest day of our life.

I just wanted to let you know that your contribution of the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL BOUQUET that I had ever seen touched our ceremony and our lives in such a very special way. As you will see from the photos taken, most of the couples were very informal, but your flowers made ours’ feel as special as if a year of planning had gone into our wedding and because of your special touches, you made me feel like the most beautiful women in the world for that day and my husband and I were speechless when the flowers were presented to us. The lily representing my mother’s presence was the most beautiful and touching symbol for me as she was my closet and best friend and I know she would have rejoiced in our union. You thought of everything down to the rose petals for wedding night.

I want you to know that your flowers set the tone for our ceremony and you have forever marked a place in our memory as we start our lives together, all I can say is that your arrangement was absolutely breathtaking and if I had a large ceremony, that bouquet would not have been thrown to anyone!

Thank you Ms. Smith and GOD BLESS you in your business endeavors. Anyone needing flowers in my circle of friends will hear your name from me FIRST!

Karen Murray-Hall
    678-927-7922

"Live Everyday To The Fullest" NO REGRETS! ONLY LESSONS!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Ralph · Married on 11/07/2009

On November 14, 2009, very special friends decided to wed in a civil ceremony. With only 9 hours notification prior to the wedding hour, I was asked to secure a bridal bouquet and the groom's boutonniere. The bride to be certainly suggested colors for her flowers. I had absolutely no knowledge of wedding protocol.

While driving back to Atlanta (from Nashville, TN), I telephoned Ms Carlos Smith and requested her help securing the flowers. Ms Carlos was so helpful. She coached us to first fulfil the bride to be wishes while also ensuring the flowers were properly arranged. We asked for one long hanging white "Lilly" to represent the bride's mom who is no longer with us.

Ms Carlos' arrangement was absolutely spectacular ...beyond my widest imagination. It was beautiful!!! The bride burst into tears upon hearing the explanation of the hanging "lily." Without a doubt, the bride loved the arrangement and stated "the flowers made her wedding more than a civil ceremony...it was the best day of my life."

Ms Carlos far exceeded the call of duty in this endeavor. She was amenable to us changing the delivery time and even personally delivered the flowers. It was so refreshing to meet someone who is so passionate about her work and takes the time to ensure customer are satisfied. We will be forever grateful!!!

Thanks so very much!!!

Ralph and Karmyn

Sent on 05/25/2010

Cynthia · Married on 05/31/2008

0.0

This was the most disappointing vendor. On the day of the wedding, she decided to decorate the pews using a completely different flower design from what we had decided; it looked cheap and unprofessional. The bouquets all looked horrible. My bouquet was supposed to be all beige flowers (roses and cala lillies) but this lady brought my bouquet to the church with jade roses. She cut the stems so short that they all looked like bouquets for kids. The reception centerpieces were the ultimate disaster. The design we developed with her were not done. She was to fill the vases with silk cala lillies which she supposedly had tons of, mixed with fresh hydrangeas etc. She had the nerves to bring centerpieces with 3-4 long stalk flowers in them and then left. I've tried calling her everyday since the wedding and she is so far avoiding my calls; a sign that she's quite aware she did not provide us with what we paid her for. Please, please, do not hire this vendor as your wedding florist, because I can assure you, she will destroy your wedding! She's very very dishonest.

Sent on 06/16/2008

D' Cor Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up

Wedding Special
    With Us Your Toss bouquet and all boutonnieres are always free

• Stacy's Wedding Planner
    Stacy's Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

Ilove your web site I really look forward to working with you in the near future. Please look at my site and give me your endorsement. Thanks

• 1190 Fairburn Road, Suite C Atlanta, 30331 See on map