Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

About Cyn Celebrations

Cynthia, the CEO and Creative Director of Cyn Celebrations, is known as a Creative Master Mind. Designer, Stationer, Planner, Coordinator, Business Woman, Pizza Fanatic, ... you know, the basics.

She is dedicated to slaying your event whether she is in charge of your planning, coordinating, stationery, design, or bartending! You need someone that has a background in business, like Cynthia does, and the professionalism and education necessary to run your event like you would if you weren't going to be too busy partying! She has worked with some of New England's premiere vendors and companies. Her expertise and knowledge is especially significant in this growing industry. This is why Cynthia is so valuable to her clients. She is equipped with the knowledge in event management, event production, hospitality management, as well as event design. She understands the industry and she is dedicated to her clients wants and needs

Just like you, she wants to create that completely unique, unforgettable event. But most importantly, she wants it to be a reflection of you and bring out the best in you. It is so easy to swipe your card for a bill or a cheeseburger (yum!), but it takes a lot of thought to pick a vendor with as big of a roll as what Cynthia does. Make it worth every penny by choosing someone that will do the job right and ensure your night of partying and enjoyment is fully taken advantage of! You desire this beautiful, chic wedding or event, but between working 40+ hours a week, spending time with family/friends, your social engagements AND trying to plan this dream you've painted, it seems life just got that much more stressful! You know you NEED help and you're one of millions that call upon a planner or designer for that extra hand. You need someone who understands YOU!

What are you waiting for? Let's pop some champagne and get started on this exciting day together!

Follow Cyn Celebrations on

11 Reviews for Cyn Celebrations

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Cynthia was AMAZING! Very detail oriented and professional. I was unsure if I needed a planner but I am so glad I got Cynthia! She took away most of the stress of wedding planning. She worked amazingly with the venue coordinator and my day went off without a hitch. I loved the scheduled emails I received, it definitely kept me on track without stressing me out. I could not recommend Cynthia and Cyn Celebrations enough!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Cyn Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Ashlee for your kind words! We are so happy to have been able to be a part of your big day!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/29/2019

Stop your search here for your wedding planner- Cyn Celebrations is simply amazing!!

Making the decision to have Cyn Celebrations has our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Cynthia is warm, personable, understanding, fun, thorough, solutions-oriented, and gained our trust immediately. She helped us keep on task with planning, and gave me so much peace of mind in having a smooth wedding weekend of activities with many out of town guests. I truly would not have been able to get through all of the details without her guidance. We also had her help us with the design of the decor at the reception, and it turned out exactly how we dreamed. With small delays day-of, and crazy hot weather, she kept everything moving without a hitch. When handling a tough vendor, I was so grateful to have her expertise and tactful communication at my side! I truly worried about not one thing throughout the entire wedding day thanks to the flawless coordination, communication and help from Cynthia that day, and the months leading up to our wedding. I would hire her again without hesitation for any event I need support with!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Joshua

Joshua Demello · Married on 10/13/2018

Absoutely Amazing

An absolutely amazing company that takes every event seriously and makes your dreams a reality! Nothing but the best comes out of Cynthia if she is your coordinator

Sent on 10/25/2018

Cyn Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 925
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Boston, 02108 See on map
    Location of (Cyn Celebrations)