South Elgin, IL 60177 Map · Phone number

About CV Fuller Photography

An on-location photographer in Chicagoland, with more heart and drive than most my age. Photography is my passion, my life, my art-form. With each wedding being different, I strive to capture the bride and groom's personalities while capturing the feeling of the wedding through pictures. Each shot, to me, is considered a memory. A memory that years down the road you will look back and regain the feeling you had at that very moment. Photography is not just "art" to me, its more about the client relationships and building them, while providing great images is what fuels my heart to do what I do.

My style is unique, sharp, and colorful. I love to showcase your personalities and provide you with memories you will cherish forever! I love what I do, and I want it to be reflected in my work.

I'd LOVE to hear the exciting details of your big day!! Give me a call today! 727.243.8214 / cvaldezphotos@aol.com

Follow CV Fuller Photography on

sherrouse451

20 Reviews for CV Fuller Photography

• Mr&mrsbragg

Heather · Getting married on 10/20/2020

We could not have been happier with the services Carly provided for us; she went above and beyond our expectations. Carly really made us feel comfortable and has an amazing personality and creative ability. Our pictures are amazing, she captured all of the special moments of our big day! Carly is friendly, professional, flexible, worked within our budget, and made sure we were completely satisfied. We received so many compliments on our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Carly also helped us by recommending vendors. We highly recommend Carly and look forward to working with her soon in the future at other important events in our life.

Sent on 05/08/2010
  • Heather M.

Heather · Married on 11/15/2014

Carly flew from out of state to photograph our fall wedding. She was very tentative to all my needs and made sure to capture all of our special moments. She also kept to our schedule and made she we got all of our photos done in a timely manner. I highly recommend booking CV Fuller Photography you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/19/2013

Carly photographed my destination wedding which took place in St.Lucia and went above and beyond what I could have ever expected ! I booked Carly because of her great work and VERY reasonable prices . With most photographers you get a certain package which set multiple limitations with time and the amount of photos you get . Carly offers packages that fit your personal needs at an unbeatable
    Price . She is very professional and fun! She did a phenomenal job at making my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and caught all the special moments beautifully . Aside from taking photos Carly even helped keep things on track when it came to getting me down the aisle on time ! She has a way of taking charge and getting things done . My wedding day would not have been the same without her . I highly recommend her and promise you will be so very thankful to have her capturing your most special moments .

Sent on 07/12/2014

• South Elgin, 60177 See on map
    8479439774 (Other Phone Number)