Cut + Paste Photo Booth

Cut + Paste Photo Booth

2 Reviews for Cut + Paste Photo Booth

We are Brooklyn residents who were looking for something truly special – but off-the-beaten path – for our second wedding. For our November 2016 event, we transformed One Atlantic, an event space in Atlantic City, New Jersey, into a full-fledged disco, complete with a glittery disco ball.

At first, my significant other was totally opposed to a photo booth -- his direct quote: "This isn't a bar mitzvah." But after reviewing the amazing album photos from the evening's festivities, he was quick to admit that he was wrong!

Christina had fantastic ideas, printing giant cut outs of Cher, Andy Warhol and other disco luminaries. Her other props (giant neon pink afro, disco balls, disco albums & more) were a huge hit. Even better, the photo booth images were easily shareable, which is perfect for me, since I work in social media.

Another sign that we made the right decision: After seeing some of my photobooth pics on Facebook, the head of the events team at my employer asked for Cut + Paste's contact info.

Thank you Christina, for exceeding our ridiculously high standards. Disco Fever FOREVER.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Cut + Paste for our wedding this past October and are SO glad we did! Working with Christina and her team was wonderful. Leading up to the wedding, the process of setting everything up and selecting our options was quick and easy via email. On the actual wedding day, Cut + Paste was able to tackle all the set-up by working directly with our venue coordinator, so the process couldn’t have been more seamless. When the groom and I entered the reception, everything was up and running! All of our guests loved the photo booth + the props. After the wedding itself, we quickly received a link with all the photos from the night that we could share with our friends. Will definitely use them again for any future event we have!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews