Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant

Distinguished, Full Service, Licensed, Ordained Custom Wedding Minister/Chaplain Albany - Adirondack

Hello, I am Victoria O Milne, the NORTHEAST'S ONLY FULL-SERVICE CUSTOM WEDDING MINISTER/CHAPLAIN.  Each wedding ceremony I provide is completely written specifically for each couple.

My couples never have to research on their own or on-line for readings or elements that everyone else will see....I do it all from planning, to wedding day detailing, to creating personalized vows just for them.  My couples love finding their special romantic ONE-OF-A-KIND WEDDING VOWs left in their honeymoon suite to end their perfect day!

Each ceremony is 100% written for each couple to reflect their love, passion, family, faith, traditions and more.

I create and provide meaningful READINGS, UNIQUE UNITY ELEMENTS, PERSONALIZED VOWS which can't be found anywhere else.

My services are DISTINCT and UNIQUE and my satisfied couples love to offer references and wedding wisdom.   I am  professionally well known in the community for my work as a chaplain and Master's level counselor.  My services include INTERFAITH/SPIRITUAL services, CUSTOM LIFE CELEBRATIONS and CATHOLIC CHAPLAIN services.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (1)
Counseling (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)

I am a fellow wedding industry vendor and I recommended Victoria for my brother and sister law's wedding in May. I knew Victoria was professional and always seemed sweet when we chatted at networking events or on weddings but I cannot even tell you how blown away I was to see her in action first hand. Her attentiveness to detail, to getting to know my brother and his soon to be wife and her customization of a ceremony just for them left me speechless. Her words and the vows she created was exactly them, I could barely see the ceremony through my tears. I would recommend Victoria a million times over, she will walk with you side by side to create a ceremony that speaks specifically to you. She goes above and beyond. Her worth far out weighs anything she could ever charge. Thank you Victoria for being such an important part of my family's day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't sing her praises enough! Victoria is top notch! She's so skilled and passionate about her work. The whole process was really fun! We started and ended with painting during our first and final meetings which was a very special touch. She listened to our vision and really put in the effort to craft a ceremony like no other, that was so uniquely us! She really took time to get to know us, figure out what is important to each of us and find ways to honor and incorporate it into our ceremony. I continue to hear compliments from guests, raving about the ceremony!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chenique, 3/2/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Was very professional and punctual. Very creative with her ceremony and interactive with everyone present.

Profile Picture Matt, 11/8/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1432821175023 12361545636269236732441674959703n
220x220 sq 1432821377382 347
220x220 sq 1485832087845 danandjosh

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Victoria is one of the best, and one of my favorite, wedding officiants. She is very dedicated, professional and easy to work with. Victoria's ceremonys, with her personalized love stories for every couple, never disappoint. As a wedding photographer, I appreciate this because it allows me to capture a variety of different emotions that are triggered by these beautiful stories. I highly recommend Victoria for anyone's wedding. You'll be glad you chose her! - CAJ Photography

Victoria is professional, spiritual, and a real joy to work with! Your ceremony - and your entire wedding experience - will be in excellent hands with Victoria!!

It is my delight to endorse Rev. Victoria O Milne. Of all the officiants out there, she is the one person I consistently refer when I am unavailable for a couple. Victoria has a way that is warm, gracious, loving and clever. And she is extremely talented and genuinely enthusiastic for her couples. Choose Victoria for an unforgettable ceremony experience.

Victoria is a Great Friend of mine and one of the Best Wedding Officiants in the United States! She customizes each and every Wedding Ceremony. One word to describe her Ceremony's - "Breathtaking"!! Book her TODAY!

Victoria is wonderful and such a genuine delight to work with. She has a real passion. The heart of a teacher. She always manages to delight couples without exception. Victoria makes everyone feel welcome and always tilts the mirror to reflect the positive and happy side of life. Her genuine smile is contagious!! She has really found her calling in life as a celebrant who loves to make everyone happy. She is easily one of the best!!!

Schenectady, NY 12302   See On Map