Custom Paper Works

Livonia, MI View map

Hi! Kate here, Owner/Designer at Custom Paper Works.

Custom Paper Works has been a leading designer of high-quality, elegant passport style and boarding pass plane ticket invitations & save the dates for destination weddings and travel themed events since 2007.

I've spent the last 12 years perfecting the formal, elegant and fun custom passport invitation. I've made well over 100,000 of them personally, by hand.

I'm excited to hear about the special travel experiences you want to share with family and friends by way of a destination or travel-theme wedding! I've shopped around, and I'm confident you won't find a better cost/quality/service balance out there, especially for my LUXE Passport Invitation.

Check out the blog for more details & designs - just remember, yours will be custom-designed to incorporate details AND style specific to YOUR celebration.

I look forward to hearing from you!

- Kate
Request a quote at https://www.custompaperworks.com/pricerequest/

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

Joseph Married on 09/23/2018
    I worked with Kate who was truly spectacular! She was able to create exactly what I was envisioning and on a timeline that was perfect for me. She is very thorough and creative, which is evident through the product she produced! The design and printing quality is fantastic. 100% will work with her again!

Custom Paper Works's reply:

Thank you so much Joseph! Working with fun and creative clients such as yourself is always a pleasure. Have a great event!
    Amy Married on 02/04/2017
    If you are looking for custom invitations than this is the company for you!! I ordered invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah and couldnt be happier with the entire experience. Kate was a pleasure to work with. She has an eye for detail and unlimited creativity. She is responsive, reliable, does exactly what she says, and the end product is amazing!!! Look no further!
    Nicole Married on 07/11/2014
    Kate is AMAZING!!! She does gorgeous work! She is so nice! Very responsive! Reasonably priced! And very personable! Her ideas and the design ideas are spectacular! I live in New York and was nervous at first to have someone do my invitations that I would not be meeting in person but the process was great. She emails you design proofs of the ideas you give and you work together from there. She did my save the dates and my wedding invitations and I am so in love with them both, especially my invitations! I am having her do everything else paper related for my wedding coming up this July! I would highly recommend her if your looking for someone to do your invites! She's great!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

A Bride's DJ A Bride's DJ Wedding DJs

Kate and Custom Paper Works is great! Very very easy to work with! She created our logo and has done a ton of other work for us. We do and always will endorse Kate. Thank You Kate! DJ Robby Cusic A Bride's DJ

GoIzzy Custom Event Design GoIzzy Custom Event Design Wedding Florists

Kate really puts her heart into her work. She is easy to work with and her invitations are extremely charming! We always recommend her to our clients.

Livonia, MI, 48153
2484190788
Location of (Custom Paper Works)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding