Custom Fashion Tailoring & Dry Cleaning

Denver, CO View map

We have been in business for 30 years, two generations in the same place, doing the same thing. Our specialty is making our customers happy with their service. We love knowing you will come in with something just not right in the way your clothes look and we can make it so that you are showing your best assets to the advantage and hiding the ones you want hidden. Your clothes compliment you! We have several tailors at hand that will fit you, spacious dressing rooms and comfortable waiting area for those who accompany you. We have been doing the alterations for Bridal Collections store as well as Garment District, Banana Republic and Athleta Stores to name a few, as well as taking care of our walk in clientele from the Cherry Hills, Greenwood Village, Cherry Creek, and Denver areas. We are experts in all areas of clothing, from specialty dress alterations during prom season, to wedding dresses and bridal party outfits to groom and his grooms men to flower girls. We can make a suit look fabulous, and let's not forget your work clothes, and everyday clothes, to date night jeans, and tops. If you want to restructure an outfit from way back when, it can be done here!

Please visit us, and see how we please you.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

1 User photo

• Linda
    Linda D. Married on 03/11/2020

Outstanding Place for Custom Sewing Work and Alterations

For several years now, my husband and I have come here for all of our tailoring needs, and we have always been very pleased with the work and the prices. Recently however, Mesudiye (the owner) and her team simply outdid themselves on a custom sewing project for my daughter's wedding. They not only tailored a pre-purchased formal jumpsuit to fit me like a glove, but they created beaded shoulder straps to match some existing beadwork around the waist and added a chiffon silk faux-skirt that took the piece to an entirely different level. The level of detail and hours spent on the project far exceeded the price they charged me and the end result was a one-of-a-kind piece that was exactly what I had been searching for for months (but simply couldn't find in a store). I can't recommend their work enough!
    Lynn Married on 02/21/2015
    Mesudiye at Custom Fashion Tailoring was fabulous with my daughter's wedding dress. We were very pleased with the alterations on her dress; it fit like a glove!!! She also altered my dress as the mother of the bride. I was so so pleased!!! I have used Mesudiye for years and she has never let me down. She out did herself with my daughter's wedding dress. I would recommend her to anyone!!!
    Stacey Married on 02/21/2015
    Mesudiye did an amazing job on the alterations of my wedding dress and my veil! She also added a belt to the wedding dress and it first ended up not exactly where I wanted it she changed it and never would have noticed that there was a changed. She even gave me a quote on how much it cost and did not go above that. Also her price the the lowest price I found in town with the highest quality in service!! You can't beat that!! I would highly recommend her to any brides that are need some alterations.

Custom Fashion Tailoring & Dry Cleaning's reply:

Hello Stacy, thank you for the glowing recommendation! I saw the wedding pictures, you looked georgeous, the wedding venue was beautiful with the barn details. Wish you the best in life.

2342 S. Colorado Blvd Denver, CO, 80222
720-320-3865
Location of (Custom Fashion Tailoring & Dry Cleaning)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding