Flagghill, Erving, MA 01344 Map · Phone number

About Custom Entertainment

Custom Entertainment was founded a decade ago, with the goal of offering clients as much input as they desire, to personalize their special event.
Custom Entertainment personalize each event for each client.
You are encourage to share songs from your past and your present so that each event is personal.
20 years in the music industry as a DJ, master of ceremony, sound technician, and a musician, Cyd Scott's Custom Entertainment offers clients a personal and unique touch. Few companies can offer clients the degree of experience and professionalism that is guaranteed.
Cyd Scott's Custom Entertainment is affiliated with the local stage hand union and has worked for many major acts including ,
Bill Cosby, Toby Keith, Boston Symphony Orchestra, and Velvet Revolver to name a few.

Cyd Scott was the host of The Business hour on WGAW am 1340 the longest running business show in WGAW's history.
Cyd Scott is now the host of the Cyd Scott Show on WGAW am 1340 and WJOE am 700 The Cys Scott Show is a live entertainment show every week Saturdays 10-11 am.
Cyd is also the host of the OLD time Radio show on WGAW WJOE and FM ---- Valley free radio.

djandcrowd
djandcrowd
c2777dfc62da6772 1234217726191 djandcrowd

2 Reviews for Custom Entertainment

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2009

I am so happy that we went with Custom Entertainment. Cyd did a great job, and everyone keeps telling me what a great time they had! I didn't think people would dance that much, but he kept people on the floor the whole night.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Holly · Married on 05/24/2009

2.4
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

My husband and I are very disappointed with the services that Cyd Scott provided on our wedding day. When we first began searching for our DJ we came across many different price points. Cyd Scott was the most expensive DJ but also promised us so much that the other DJ's didn't. We were sold on the "custom" DJ. He promised to customize our event, we could pick all of our songs and he would customize each to blend together well since he was a sound technician. We were told by him that the sound quality in the venue we were having our reception is was poor but he knew how to overcome that and most DJs wouldnt. So in the end we ended up going with Cyd Scott. I spent hours upon hours going over songs that I wanted played at various points throughout the evening and went over my list with Cyd. It seemed like only a few of those key songs were ever played. His promises in customizing our event were not met. Our bridal party asked during the night to play songs- and were told No by Cyd. The sound quality was horrible-it was either way too loud and muffled or so low we couldn't hear it. I was VERY dissappointed. To top it all off- I have tried to contact Cyd on several occasions now after our wedding to discuss what happened but he hasnt returned my phone calls or emails. I would NOT reccomend him.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Custom Entertainment FAQ

• Ceremonies from the Heart
    Ceremonies from the Heart Wedding Officiants

Cyd is a consummate professional with both the experience and the personality to take your wedding to all the places you and he agreed upon. His state of the art equipment leaves no place unreachable.

• Flagghill Erving, 01344 See on map