Custom Coffee Studio

Carlsbad, CA View map

A coffee roasting company based out of North County San Diego. We offer custom coffee to enhance your special weekend. A full range of options to fit your vision; beautiful & unique coffee bags to give your guests an amazing experience and a meaningful take home gift.

The Wedding Package:

• Includes custom coffee roasting & packaging; Whole Bean, Pre-Ground, Single Serve Packets, and Instant Coffee
  • Includes in-person cupping with our head coffee roaster at our roasting facility in San Marcos, CA ("cupping" is the act of tasting many coffee flavor profiles by sipping)

Our Pricing (Beans + Tasting):

$500 for 25 guests

$750 for 50 guests

$1250 for 100 guests

*Exact pricing depends on guest count, are available upon request

Variations:

We can mix-n-match coffee products to fit your budget and party size. For example, we can create custom whole bean coffee bags for the groomsmen, instant coffee for the bridal party, and 2 single serve packets for the guests to take home...just share what you have in mind and we can find a way to make it work. We suuuper flexible on our side.

Bonus:

We can create a bespoke coffee menu with our experienced LEAD Trained baristas. We also can be on-site preparing amazing coffee drinks using your coffee. One or Two baristas are available to make your special occasion even more memorable. Prices are available upon request.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Drink Accessories
Edible Treats
Gift Boxes
Labels & Stickers
Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Deals

Custom Coffee Studio 1
Exclusive

Team

Car Montoya
Car Montoya
Co-Founder, Head Roaster

Hi, my name is Car and I'm the head roaster at Custom Coffee Studio. My wife and I started this business after years trying all types of coffee from around the world learning the unique flavor profiles of each coffee region. In that time we spent countless hours learning the in-n-outs of coffee roasting, sourcing coffee beans, and packaging coffee on a commercial level. We started to roast coffee on behalf of coffee shops around the area and around the country, even collaborating with some well known clothing brands, art galleries, and boutique hotels. We have partnered and expanded into a large facility in North County San Diego where we have access to state of the art roasting machines, coffee bean storage, plus all the packaging equipment to remain FDA compliant at the highest of standards. We're at a place now where we can offer our hand-roasted coffee, custom branded, for large events, where we utilize the same process to create gift favors for weddings. And this is where Custom Coffee Studio was born. We pour our love, dedication to the craft, & our knowledge, plus all the southern california sunshine into every bag of coffee that we make.

My background is rooted in California where I grew up playing sports in Northern California and finished HS in San Diego. I attended Syracuse University with the hope of making the football team as a walk on, before a serious car accident ended my sports career. The severity of the accident sent me into a dark spiral before I redirected my energy into art and design. A few years later, I made it into Art Center College of Design. This provided me an opportunity to work for Tesla Motors in the early years as a startup that grew into a household name. Being a part of something so special gave me the confidence needed to go into business for myself. Fast forward to today, my wife and I have been happily married for 6+ years and currently reside in Carlsbad, Ca with our dog Baxter :)

2640 Kremeyer Cir Carlsbad, CA, 92008
858-956-7869
Location of (Custom Coffee Studio)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding