210 Rhonda Drive, York, PA 17408 Map · Phone number

About Custom Cakes by Jen

As a professional pastry chef with over sixteen years experience, I can create something delicious and unique for your special day. I've had the pleasure of serving many hundreds of brides in my own business, as well as while working as executive pastry chef for Wickey's Catering and the Country Club of York. In addition to wedding cakes, cakes for any occasion, cupcakes, pastries and dessert buffets are available as well. I offer consultations and tastings, and would love to speak with you about your upcoming event.

add lauxmont 4
add lauxmont 4
dw photoshoot

10 Reviews for Custom Cakes by Jen

La Trece · Married on 08/26/2017

Jen was AWESOME! Everything turned out the way it was discussed. I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 06/10/2017

Jen was amazing to work with from the start! Since we were having ice cream as our main dessert, we were just looking for someone that could do a small 8 inch cake for us. Unfortunately a lot of bakeries have minimum amount of servings or want to charge a crazy amount. But fortunately we found Jen, and boy are we sure glad we did! Her cakes taste by far better than any bakery! She made us feel so comfortable at our tasting and no pressure to choose which flavor we wanted. I gave her a picture of what I wanted and she did better than what I could have even imagined! She arrived to our venue to set up the cake and I had no worries at all. Our bridal party dug into the cake after the wedding and everyone couldn't stop raving about how delicious it was! I would definitely recommend Jens cakes to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 04/15/2017

I really loved working with Jen. She is so pleasant, kind, and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone. Her cakes are beautiful. And her prices are impossible to beat! The thing I loved the most was that Jen's cakes taste AMAZING. I hate going to a wedding to see a big, beautiful cake and find out that it tastes lackluster. Jen's cakes are nothing like that. My favorite was our one tier that had a white cake, strawberry glaze filling, and Italian buttercream. It was literally TO DIE FOR!! She replicated our idea for a cake perfectly! I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Custom Cakes by Jen's reply:

Hi Madison,
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate you're taking the time to review me. You both were great to work with, too. Congratulations!

Custom Cakes by Jen FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit