Cumberland Flowers

10615 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46229 Map · Phone number

About Cumberland Flowers

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is our personal commitment to creating long term relationships with our customers. Your satisfaction is our Number One priority, not just because it's our job, but because we care. We choose only the freshest, highest quality flowers and our shop has a professional and caring staff to serve all your floral needs. Your gift will arrive beautifully presented and personalized with your message.

Follow Cumberland Flowers on

Other couples have also viewed

• One of a Kind Events
  • McNamara Florist
  • Bokay Florist
  • The Rustic Petal

5 Reviews for Cumberland Flowers

• Grace

Grace A. · Married on 05/13/2020

Great Experience

Great shop, friendly people and out did themselves on the item I needed for a birthday photoshoot. Would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • SaraVelez

Sara · Married on 04/07/2012

I chose Cumberland Flowers (not Florists as it says above) from a friend's referral and I'm so glad I did! They did a BEAUTIFUL job on everything. I had a vintage themed wedding and had chosen a rare rose color that had to be special ordered but she found it and seriously made the most beautiful bouquet from a small picture I'd found online! She made matching wrist corsages for my bridesmaids (to keep with the vintage feel), a hanging kissing ball for my maid of honor (and used fake greenery with real roses to help cut down costs for me!), boutonnieres for the guys and pin on corsages for the grandmothers. I got so many compliments on my unique bouquet! Everything was priced very well and she delivered on time with no problem. I like supporting small businesses- especially in this economy- and I'd recommend everyone do the same! Check out Cumberland Flowers on East Washington Street- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Becca · Married on 12/22/2006

No complaints at all about my flowers. They were beautiful, exactly what I wanted. And they were on time and fresh. The shop was very accomodating and worked with me on a limited budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/20/2008

• 10615 E Washington St Indianapolis, 46229 See on map
    Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30 Sat: 09:00 - 15:00 Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Cumberland Flowers)