309 Center Dr., Hampstead, NC 28443 Map · Phone number

About Culinary Creations

Welcome to Culinary Creations, Wilmington, North Carolina's premier catering company. Allow us to bring a five-star dining experience to your next event. However big or small, Chef Marcus Buric will create a custom menu for your occasion. From an elegant brunch to corporate gatherings to beautiful wedding receptions. Let's take your guests on a culinary journey they won't soon forget!

Follow Culinary Creations on

fried oysters on the half shell and Caribbean glazed local shrimp
img0952

8 Reviews for Culinary Creations

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

We had Marcus caterer our wedding and he was fantastic. Delicious and inventive food. Quite a few guests said it was the best wedding food they ever had (I agree) and went back for seconds and thirds. He was responsive and very easy to work with. He was very flexible with our wants and fit within our budget. If he fits within your budget, I 100% recommend Marcus!

Alexis · Married on 05/26/2017

Marcus and his team could not have been better. We were unable to sample any food before the wedding because we are from out of state so we had to go off the word from our wedding coordinator. I was so nervous about it but it could not have been better. I had at least 10 guests come up and let me know this was the best cattering and best wedding food they EVER had. We had so many options and he was so well priced. Marcus himself showed up the day of the wedding and made sure everything was in place. The food was so creative, beautiful to look at, and most importantly - DELICIOUS! I highly recommend booking Culinary Creations for any events you have!

Dana · Married on 11/12/2016

Going into wedding planning I knew that the food portion was the most important to me. I wanted to to do a creative menu that was delicious and also presented creatively. Chef Marcus was able to help create an "Around the World" themed menu that really represented the food that my husband and I love. He really put effort into thinking of "original" ways of presenting the items that wasn't just on a platter and it turned out amazing! People loved the food and said the servers/bartenders were really nice and attentive. During the planning process he was really patient with our last minute requests/additions and called when he thought we should do a different preparation of one of the food items because he thought the food quality and taste would turn out better. He really has a passion for food and his work shows it!

Culinary Creations FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Cake Cutting
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables