Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Culinary Creations

Welcome to Culinary Creations, Wilmington, North Carolina’s premier catering company. Allow us to bring a five-star dining experience to your next event. However big or small, Chef Marcus Buric will create a custom menu for your occasion. From an elegant brunch to corporate gatherings to beautiful wedding receptions. Let’s take your guests on a culinary journey they won’t soon forget!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Nut Free (1)
Vegetarian (1)
Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)

We had Marcus caterer our wedding and he was fantastic. Delicious and inventive food. Quite a few guests said it was the best wedding food they ever had (I agree) and went back for seconds and thirds. He was responsive and very easy to work with. He was very flexible with our wants and fit within our budget. If he fits within your budget, I 100% recommend Marcus!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Marcus and his team could not have been better. We were unable to sample any food before the wedding because we are from out of state so we had to go off the word from our wedding coordinator. I was so nervous about it but it could not have been better. I had at least 10 guests come up and let me know this was the best cattering and best wedding food they EVER had. We had so many options and he was so well priced. Marcus himself showed up the day of the wedding and made sure everything was in place. The food was so creative, beautiful to look at, and most importantly - DELICIOUS! I highly recommend booking Culinary Creations for any events you have!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Going into wedding planning I knew that the food portion was the most important to me. I wanted to to do a creative menu that was delicious and also presented creatively. Chef Marcus was able to help create an "Around the World" themed menu that really represented the food that my husband and I love. He really put effort into thinking of "original" ways of presenting the items that wasn't just on a platter and it turned out amazing! People loved the food and said the servers/bartenders were really nice and attentive. During the planning process he was really patient with our last minute requests/additions and called when he thought we should do a different preparation of one of the food items because he thought the food quality and taste would turn out better. He really has a passion for food and his work shows it!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Asian, Caribbean, Italian, Latin American, Southern, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

Culinary Creations Pricing