Culdesac Chauffeur Service

7934 Queenair Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Map · Phone number

About Culdesac Chauffeur Service

Culdesac Chauffeur Service provides limousine, party bus, sedan, and SUV chauffeur transportation services in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. Serving also as concierge, we introduce you to Washington, D.C.'s best. We are here to provide transportation to your life's most memorable events. Consider us a boutique car service that's more hip than flop. No matter what your travel needs are, we show up on time with professional drivers, pristine vehicles, and exquisite customer service. Airport transfers, weddings, birthdays, tours, and "just because"events are all our specialties. What sets us apart from other companies is VALUE.

We have a variety of vehicles to choose from for any type of event. We take pride in offering a very affordable service without sacrificing the quality of our customer service and vehicles. After all, you are the individual paying for this service and deserve only the best. Over the last three years, we have developed lasting relationships with our clients, being a small business that focuses on direct marketing and referrals. Our best is not good enough. Your best is what we strive for.

Follow Culdesac Chauffeur Service on

Party Bus Limousine, 20 passengers
Party Bus Limousine, 20 passengers

10 Reviews for Culdesac Chauffeur Service

Kianna · Married on 06/10/2018

The driver arrived on time and was patient while we were wrapping things up. The car was clean and as described. Would definitely book again

Sent on 06/24/2018

Veronica · Married on 11/12/2016

Culdesac Chauffeur Service was the perfect choice to transport our wedding party from our church to our reception area. My wife and I were incredibly pleased with the professionalism of the Culdesac Chauffeur Service staff from the first phone call we had to when our driver dropped us off at our reception venue. Our driver was incredibly helpful, pleasant, and flexible as we moved from one photography site to the next on our way to the reception, and was even nice enough to take us to get lunch on the way! We could not have been happier with Culdesac Chauffeur Service on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Dorothy · Married on 09/03/2016

I booked Culdesac Chauffeur for my wedding -- they were great! They were extremely responsive leading up to the wedding and were answering some last minute questions the day before. We rented 2 stretcher limos and 2 passenger buses...all were very clean and exactly as pictures.

I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Culdesac Chauffeur Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours

• Kristen Donovan, Soprano
    Kristen Donovan, Soprano Wedding Musicians

I chose Culdesac Chauffeur for my own wedding day. They provided transportation for me and my bridal party for a photo shoot before our event and transportation for all of my guests from the cathedral to the reception. They were so careful to make sure that the right vehicles were at the right place at the right time. One tip: they give you the driver's cell phone numbers: make sure to have those numbers handy on your wedding day. Overall, Culdesac Chauffeur provided excellent service and I highly recommend them.

• 7934 Queenair Dr Gaithersburg, 20879 See on map