Nearby Vendors to Consider

Cookies (1)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Stands (1)

Cucamonga Cakery was a dream come true! We found them through our venue and loved them as soon as we tasted their cake! Every flavor we tasted was so light and moist, even my husband loved it and he's not a cake person! Their designs are amazing too, it doesn't seem like there's anything they can't do!
It took me a little bit to make up my mind on exactly what I wanted our wedding cake to look like, but once I finally decided, I sent them a couple pictures and explained what I had in mind and they completely nailed it!! I was so beyond happy with our cake, it turned out exactly how I envisioned!
I can't wait to keep coming back to this bakery in the future!

Photo of Cucamonga Cakery in Rancho Cucamonga, CA - My dream wedding cake!
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely love Cucamonga Cakery and will be forever grateful for the experience we received with them during our wedding planning. they catered to both my fiancé and I vision and came up with a beautiful cake that we both would and did love! It was so gorgeous and delicious! Everyone talked about how great and unique our flavors were. It was everything I dreamed of and more. We're are beyond happy with this vendor and you will be too!!

Profile Picture Aundrea, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome bakery! Loved our neapolitan cake! Great value. Everyone demolished our cake! Staff is very helpful and responsive.

Profile Picture Chantel, 4/14/17, 5 Reviews