CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service LLC.

Dayton, OH 45434 Map · Phone number

About CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service LLC.

CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service LLC. has been in the transportation business for over 25 yrs. and is located in Beavercreek, Oh. We service the Dayton, Ohio and surrounding areas. Our primary goal is to offer our clients the most reliable, dependable, professional, and safe transportation service possible.
Our commitment is to ensure that all travel requirements are met professionally and courteously. Our chauffeurs are trained and kept in the family & friends. We are setting the standard of exceptional customer service here at CSA Heritage and in our area. We offer 24 hour / 7 day luxury service with all calls personally anserwed by our reservations dispatch.
Our fleet of vehicles consists of 2011 & up white super stretch Lincoln Town Car Limousines for 8-10 people, Black Lincoln Town Car Signature L and Lincoln MKS Sedans for corporate and retail clients, & a 2012 Black Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV for 1-6 people, with full luxurious amenities. Bottled water is complimentary upon request. CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service provides a wide range of services to meet all your transportation needs.
If we can be of service to you and your transportation needs, please feel free to contact us anytime 24/7 and we’ll be happy to assist you.

Please also read our Positive reviews on YP.com from which clients have responded and left us Positive reviews about our services. We are honored to be the top rated Limousine service in our area, for which we are very grateful to our clients from all over the country.

Lincoln Town Car Signature L Sedan & Cadillac Escalade ESV.

3 Reviews for CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service LLC.

Carol · Married on 04/04/2009

I would like to thank the owner of CSA Heritage Limousine Service for great customer service and the very cleanand well maintained Limousine we had for our wedding. A special thanks goes to Dave (My Driver) for a great job and courteous service and his professionalism. I would not think twice of using this company again, thanks very much!

Sent on 06/03/2009

Cyndi · Married on 02/29/2008

We had a difficult time finding a limo service that would pick us up at 10:00 pm for just two hours. We had CSA Heritage recommended to us by someone who used them to have his wife and new baby driven home from the hospital. They were easy to book, quick to respond to questions, and offered us the highest service on our wedding. What a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 03/13/2008

Mary · Married on 07/07/2007

Great service!!!! I was very impressed with both gentleman who provided us with service. We were slightly concerned about finding a limo since we waited a little bit too long to look. They were available and very helpful! My mother and I were picked up by a very clean and comfortable sedan and were driven to the hair salon in the morning. The sedan was then used to drive each of us girls to the church as we were ready. Our driver (I hate that I forgot his name) even took two of my friends to a drive-thru to get some breakfast! They were so friendly and respectful and tactful! I didn't feel rushed - in fact, I felt like I was royalty! The limo that took us from the church to our reception was air conditioned (we were married in July) and so comfortable!! My husband and I really enjoyed our quiet time together and the limo was so neat! I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 11/28/2007

Award

CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service LLC. FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Sedan, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours, 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• Dayton, OH, 45434 See on map