71 Meadow Hill Dr., York, PA 17402 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Crystal's Custom Cakes

Crystal's Custom Cakes is a full service bakery that serves the central Pennsylvania area, including Carlisle, Hershey, Shippensburg, Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Enola, York, Gettysburg, Newville, Mechanicsburg and surrounding areas. I provide beautiful, delicious cakes to hundreds of satisfied customers each year.

My deliciously moist, artistic, and elegantly designed cakes for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties and any type of special occasion will be remembered by your family and friends as a wonderful touch to your event.

I offer a wide range of services and custom designs ranging from large wedding cakes to small birthday cakes.

I create 2D cakes and 3D cakes (Both wedding and non wedding cake styles), spirited (alcoholic) cakes, and theme cakes. I have also done cupcake wedding designs. I do special order vegan cakes, dairy free cakes and reduced sugar cakes as well.

Follow Crystal's Custom Cakes on

mario wedding
cardcake
berries
deer
3 tier lace design with icing roses
3 tier lace design with icing roses
Offset squares... Penn State theme wedding.  Topper, paw prints and hearts are all done in...
Offset squares... Penn State theme wedding. Topper, paw prints and hearts are all done in...
Crystal's Custom Cakes
Fall wedding cake with the bride and groom cake separate.
Fall wedding cake with the bride and groom cake separate.
Small 2 tier on stand with silk flowers.  This cake was ordered less than 24 hrs before it was due...
Small 2 tier on stand with silk flowers. This cake was ordered less than 24 hrs before it was due...
mario wedding
cardcake

10 Reviews for Crystal's Custom Cakes

I ended up having to contact Crystal hoping she would be able to do it about 3 weeks before the wedding since my other plans fell through, boy am I glad they did. She was wonderful to work with the cake was so amazing she was able to get the tradition feel we wanted but also the star wars theme we had for the wedding with the cake and even was able to toss in the idea of dying the cake blue for a little surprise effect to people since family was pushing for traditional but I wanted it to be fun. So to say the least she was wonderful and helped us get both and keep the peace on that. I can't wait for a reason to go back to get a cake from her, she far surpassed what I had been hoping for.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sharon · Married on 09/13/2014

Can't say enough good stuff about Crystal's Custom Cakes. Our wedding cake was delicious and more beautiful than I even imagined! She also did a Groom's cake which was absolutely perfect.

Due to circumstances outside of our control, we had to postpone our wedding by nearly a year AND change our venue. This, however, was not an issue for this vendor. She was extremely accomodating and easy to work with.

I would most definitely recommend Crystal and will definitely hire her again if I ever need a special (and yummy) cake.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Heather · Married on 08/26/2012

If i could give 100 stars I would. Crystal's Custom Cakes "made" my entire wedding. I had a very specific, unusual cake in mind. I met with Lynn and Crystal's Custom Cakes and we drew up plans. I made several changes along the way but Lynn took all the changes in stride, she is extremely flexible and will not say no to any ideas or changes you come up with. When I finally saw the cake being set up on my wedding day, I almost died. It was above and beyond anything I was expecting, it was EXTREMELY detailed, and if I had gone anywhere else I probably would have paid 5 times what Lynn charged me. It was the hit of the entire wedding. I didn't want them to cut it! Well they did anyway :) and I can tell you that it tasted as good as it looked. Lynn has every conceivable flavor you could ever think of. I will be using her for any specialty cakes I need in the future. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Crystal's Custom Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Crystal's Custom Cakes 1
    Military discount
    Must provide Military ID for 10% off any cake order.
  • Crystal's Custom Cakes 2
    Free Consultation
    Contact me to set up your free consultation. I will provide samples upon request with some limitations. I look forward to working with you on designing the perfect cake for you occasion.

• 71 Meadow Hill Dr. York, 17402 See on map
    7178192587 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. I answer phone from 9am to 6pm Tuesday- Saturday, 10-2 on Sunday, Closed on Monday.