Crystals and Ink

Stone Mountain, GA 30083 Map · Phone number

About Crystals and Ink

It’s time to celebrate the love of your life, so shouldn’t your wedding be just as FABULOUS as you are?!?!

Count on us to add umph to your stationery with our customized invitations, programs, menu cards, etc. Want your invitations to sparkle? Want to add your unique twist to those traditional (and boring) table numbers? Well, this is stationery that your mom and your girlfriends are gonna love at a price your fiancé and your dad will appreciate!

As the former planner/owner of Dreamaker Events, I understand you have tons of decisions to make before the big day. So make your invitation design choice easy by allowing us to create your save-the-dates, thank you cards, and everything in between. Contact us today!

Follow Crystals and Ink on

Ceremony fan program
wedding invitation
wedding invitation
menu card
ceremony program (double happiness)
ceremony program (double happiness)
name cards
Bat mitzvah invitation
Bat mitzvah invitation

43 Reviews for Crystals and Ink

Gail · Married on 02/04/2017

Sabrina, the artist who owns Crystals and Ink provided my fiancé and me with wonderful, professional service and invitations. All this while being accommodating enough to work with our short timeline. She was very friendly and supportive during the first phone call and after explaining the usual timeline that she works with was quick to ask questions about our needs and budget and agreed to work with us. We met her and she showed us her portfolio with many beautiful examples of her work. She had numerous examples of paper from which we made our selection. I found selecting fonts to be overwhelming and my fiancé and I were so pleased with one of her samples that we simply asked her to make ours look like similar to that one using our text and colors. We also asked her to address our envelopes which was an excellent decision because her printing looks very nice and we saved time and energy. I left it up to her to decide the best color crystal to put on the invitations and she selected a nice gold color that worked nicely with our ivory and navy invitations. Our invitations, response cards and addressed envelopes are beautiful.

I cannot thank Sabrina enough for her flexibility and professionalism. She helped us tremendously and gave us wonderful advice while working with our vision, budget and timeline. I recommend her without hesitation.

Marcelyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Crystals and Ink helped us organize a 65th Birthday Party from beginning to end. It was a large scale event and required Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVP cards, event placemats (with event logo & menu), and Thank You cards (with inserts). She made recommendations throughout the process which also included verbiage for the invitations and timelines for disbursements and other helpful recommendations. She was extremely patient, professional, and flexible! I would definitely recommend this company for all occasions!

Cindy · Married on 10/08/2016

Crystals and Ink was fabulous. The invitations were absolutely gorgeous. I gave them my vision and they made it a reality. I would recommend Crystals and Ink to anyone. Very flexible and helped keep me on schedule. I will be using them again for future needs. FABULOUS!!!

Crystals and Ink FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress

• Lark Chamber Music
    Lark Chamber Music Wedding Musicians

I was privileged to work with Sabrina on a recent event and I enjoyed the experience very much. She was punctual, attentive to detail, made my job so easy! She also has a fun and engaging personality. I will certainly recommend Dreamaker events to my brides.

• Extraordinaire Affairs & Events
    Extraordinaire Affairs & Events Wedding Planners

Dreamaker Events is a wonderful and talented stationary resource. Sabrina and her team are always very passionate about their work and servicing the client. It has been my pleasure to utilize her company for several years now and I would encourage clients to trust her company with one of the most intricate details of your event. Although custom stationary has been widely replaced by technology, in my opinion there is no better introduction to any event than a beautifully designed and crafted invite that sets the tone and expectation for your event. Thank you for your continued professionalism and talent your bring to the industry.

• Fonix Entertainment
    Fonix Entertainment Wedding DJs

If your looking for an awesome event planning group with a down to earth feel then Dreamaker Events is it! Always friendly, always patient, and always a successful event! Fonix has worked with them on several occasions and its a sigh of relief when we see Dreamaker Events assisting the party!

• Stone Mountain, 30083 See on map