Crystal Rose Catering At the Westminster Rose Center

Crystal Rose Catering At the Westminster Rose Center

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

14 Reviews for Crystal Rose Catering At the Westminster Rose Center

Stephanie is AMAZING. I was worried about having my very traditional Pakistani wedding at a venue that isn't too familiar with them but boy was I wrong. Stephanie and her team went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to do everything that I wanted for my day. They accommodated all of our requests and were extremely understanding. I was planning my wedding from across the country in the the middle of medical school but Stephanie made sure to keep in contact with me constantly. I don't know what I would've done without her. The venue itself is gorgeous and our guests loved the different vibe as it wasn't a hotel. Thank you for making our day so special! :)

Profile Picture Anjum, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Finding this place was probably the best thing that happened to me while wedding planning. Not only did this venue make it possible for me to stay on my budget, but it allowed for a very elegant and beautiful wedding/reception. Stephanie and Barbara were wonderful to work with :). This place is so underrated..!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture sinae.jonathan, 2/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rose center and Crystal Rose catering were amazing!
The food was spectacular! I am a picky eater, as is my husband! :) We asked for a build your own pasta bar and it was PERFECT!! Everyone that came to our wedding says it's the first wedding they've been to where the food was good! The staff was always there when we needed, and very friendly. Everything was perfect, thank you for being a part of our special day!
Caitlin and Jermaine Lawrence