Crystal Events

Kenner, LA View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Crystal Events is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Kenner, Louisiana. This event space offers fountains, chandeliers, and ample amenities, creating an inviting ambience for memorable celebrations. This property is situated a short distance away from New Orleans’s vibrant downtown area and just minutes away from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. This, coupled with its proximity to various hotels, makes it conveniently situated for both local and out-of-town guests hoping to celebrate in the Big Easy.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue can accommodate a range of wedding events such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Crystal Events banquet hall can comfortably accommodate up to 300 guests for any occasion. The main staircase allows for a dramatic entrance and provides the perfect spot for photo opportunities. For each celebration, the banquet hall will be decorated to align with the newlyweds’ unique vision. A spacious get-ready room featuring an ornate fireplace is available, giving couples a private space to prepare for their big day. The routinely maintained grounds of this property feature elegant, trickling fountains and various other water features. This romantic, open-air ambience is an ideal backdrop for additional wedding photos. A well-lit parking area is also available on-site for the convenience of you and your guests.

The pleasant and accommodating staff at Crystal Events is dedicated to ensuring that their clients’ special days run smoothly. To streamline the planning process, they offer all-inclusive wedding packages to suit a range of needs and preferences. These options include beverage, catering, and DJ services to help you host an unforgettable reception. Their culinary team offers a range of traditional local dishes to choose from, with favorites such as Cajun jambalaya, shrimp pasta, and seafood gumbo. The venue has also teamed with a number of local bakeries who are happy to prepare a sweet conclusion to any reception dining experience. Various rehearsal dinner packages are also available, offering options for seated meals and buffets in addition to extensive bar services.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Marinet S. Married on 06/11/2021

Super satisfied

Last night we had our 10 year class reunion and I must say the new owner has remodeled this venue and it looks so beautiful.
    From beginning to end was absolutely awesome.
    The staff took super great care of us,
    The Dj kept us all on the dance floor.
    The bartenders remembered our drinks.
    The food was to die for, my favorite is the gumbo, shrimp pasta, wings, and corn and shrimp bisque.
    If you’re looking for a local event hall in the New Orleans surrounding area, don’t look anymore. This is your place to have your event!
    Thank you Diego and Shelby.
  • Deanna
    Deanna Married on 11/22/2020

Excellent experience

Beautiful place for wedding especially with all the renovations that were done.
    It was during COVID and our wedding was perfect!! All of the staff was very attentive and friendly. Diego (the owner) was there to help me ever step of the way with any questions I had and he helped me the day of my wedding with an issue that came up.
    I can’t say enough about the way Shelby did my decor that I brought there to set up in memory of family and fallen soldiers. I just gave her a box and said use what you want and decorate the way you think looks good. My family was pulling some of the staff on the dance floor because we wanted everyone to have fun including workers.

I was one of those laid-back brides and just went with the flow, because after always being the bridesmaid I learned that there is nothing you can do if something happens the day of the wedding so just go with the flow from the beginning. All I can say is that everyone had a great time and the staff at Crystal Events made sure they did.
  • Heather
    Heather B. Married on 03/14/2020

Such a wonderful experience

We had such an amazing wedding with Crystal Plantation and Diego and his crew. Our guests loved the food! The DJ was awesome and so much fun.

Pricing

2716 Indiana Avenue Kenner, LA, 70062
504-467-1635

Monday through Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Location of (Crystal Events)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding