Crystal Lake DJ Productions

Crystal Lake DJ Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crystal Lake DJ Productions

Call (407) 375-1910 for service specializing in event coordination and dance floor fun!

We have as much fun at your event as you do!  Except we are working the entire time while you enjoy your day with family and friends!!! Check out our 5-Star reviews!

View current updates and video clips at:

smile emoticon

Crystal Lake DJ Productions is a full-time entertainment service with the reputation “to always go beyond the call of duty.”  We give 110% effort to every event and take pride in our professionalism and quality service every time.  We have been in Florida full-time for over 22 years pleasing clients both young and old.  Specializing in event coordination and dance floor fun, our service will include helping with all the timeline coordination that takes place during an event.  That way, you can all relax and enjoy your time with family and friends!

All our packages include help during your planning process, a final planning appointment, coordination service so you can relax, high quality BOSE sound systems, wireless microphones, free lighting for the dance floor, a sample music packet including an event information form to help you pick music, event timeline sent to other vendors prior to your event, and internet WIFI access to take music requests during your event.

Our packages start at $150 per hour and up.  We offer weekday discounts and special offers each month.  Please read our 5-Star reviews on what past clients have said and contact us for a personalized price quote!

We look forward to also helping you have an awesome event to always remember!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow Crystal Lake DJ Productions on

61 Reviews for Crystal Lake DJ Productions

I highly recommend Chrisanne!! Not only was she friendly and helpful, she also worked with us by helpng plan everything pertaining to the wedding being a destination wedding for us. We came down to Orlando from Illinois and there was never a time when I was stressed about the DJ or music arrangements. Chrisanne communicated with us well and had a plan completely laid out before the wedding day so we knew exactly what kind of atmosphere we were having! I cannot say enough times how awesome she is. Professional, fun, and affordable! I will recommend her to anyone having a wedding in the Orlando area!

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had found out about Chrisanne from a coworker who used her for her wedding a few years ago and told me nothing but positive comments from her experience. I am SO happy that we went with Chrisanne for our wedding day. She was so easy to work with when we were trying to figure out what songs we wanted to use and everyone loved how she handled the reception. She made sure everyone was moving and kept the energy up during the reception. I am still receiving compliments on what a great job she did. I cannot recommend going with Chrisanne enough for any type of event that you are needing a DJ for.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Crisanne was just about the only thing that went right during my wedding. She was very communicative, even when my wedding coordinator was not. She was absolutely amazing. Just about every single guest at the wedding told me how great she was. And affordable! She was exactly what we were looking for and exceeded all expectations.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/8/15, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1402453017142 005

Uplighting Special - Rent for $35 for each light

$40.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
LED uplights can be placed anywhere in a room or under tables to give color to walls, cake tables, sweetheart tables, entrance ways, or anywhere you want!
#WWce2cf9feb089f168
220x220 sq 1431530326145 1431530280227 room shot blue and yellow 2

Free Colored Lights with Ceremony/Reception Combo Package

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
$350 savings to you!! Lights can be placed on walls or under tables. Please view our pictures for ideas!
#WWf59e8bc2fd12a411

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Crystal Lake Productions does an amazing job throughout your wedding! They provide a great service honoring your request and are always fun to work with!

Working with Crystal is always a wonderful event. Fun, energetic and organized to just name a few of her outstanding qualities. Happy Planning, Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music

Crystal Lake Productions is one of the best DJ companies in the Orlando wedding industry. I have worked with Chrisanne many times throughout the years and she always spends a lot of time and energy to make each event something special. She has a fabulous upbeat attitude and receives many compliments from her clients and other wedding vendors. I highly recommend Crystal Lake Productions DJ Entertainment!

Thank you Chrisanne @ Crystal Lake Productions another amazing wedding together Laura and Dean were estatic with you. As usual thank you for providing amazing service to my couples.

Saint Petersburg, FL 33708   See On Map