Crystal gardens

16703 Fort St, Southgate, MI 48195 Map · Phone number

About Crystal gardens

Crystal Gardens is South East Michigan's Premier Banquet Centers for more than 30 years. Our expert staff will help you create the perfect evening. Elegant and spacious banquet rooms, custom table settings and the perfect menu, all delivered with impeccable service.

• The Dearborn Inn A Marriott Hotel
  • The Henry - Autograph Collection
  • Dearborn Hills Golf Course
  • Hellenic Cultural Center

3 Reviews for Crystal gardens

Brandy · Married on 06/01/2013

The staff was wonderful and very helpful!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Cicely · Married on 01/19/2013

They were wonderful when calling to set up dates and times.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Nina · Married on 08/05/2018

0.4
      0.5

They ruined my small intimate setting ! I had a contract with the smaller room and come in on my wedding day to find out they gave me the much larger room without asking me or calling or nothing ! They lied to me said the air broke , or the wall fell etc everyone is saying something different ! So I took it upon my self to look into the room with my son along with me ! instead of getting ready for my wedding just to see they gave my hall to someone else ! The other wedding party was in there mingling , eating , drinking ! In a room that I had a CONTRACT with the smaller room ! Not the much larger room , people looked scattered and the tables were far apart from each other in this much larger room , I cried !!! it doesn’t end here many guests complained the rolls were molded and the food came out cold ! How can they do this ? The manager had no compassion , this was the southgate location! Shame on them !

Sent on 08/29/2018

• 16703 Fort St Southgate, MI, 48195 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Crystal gardens)