Crystal Coast Carolina Wedding DJ

Crystal Coast Carolina Wedding DJ

About Crystal Coast Carolina Wedding DJ

Excellent Sound for your wedding dancing pleasure!

I’m Bob Laverty, veteran Musician, Master of Ceremonies and Disc Jockey and I bring all these skills to every event I attend.

My style is low-key and I am there to tastefully add to your event, not to overpower the day with my ego. When required I can step into the bright limelight and deliver any lines necessary, verbal or musical!

When it comes to music selection, your tastes will be the outline of your event. I use your selections and my large music library and requests to keep the party moving while honoring your “must play” and “do not play” lists.

We would love to hear from you!  Please send us some information about your upcoming big day through the form on the right!  You can also click over to our website www.carolinaweddingdj.com for more information use the contact info above.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (5)
Microphones (5)
Sound/PA System (5)
Disco Ball (1)

While not a wedding, Bob DJ'd a private party at a country club for us in November 2017. He was so easy to book and very responsive to work with. On the night of the party, he set up early and was completely independent. During cocktail hour and dinner, he played acoustic guitar and sang---and it was fabulous. So many of our guests complimented him and asked where I had found him. After dinner he got the dancing going with DJ music. He was able to play a variety of music to get people up dancing. Requests were no problem. We all danced the night away and had a great time thanks to Bob's expertise. Bob helped with announcements and overall kept the evening moving in a fun direction. I would use him again!

Profile Picture Sue, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Great experience! I highly recommend!

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Events

Oriental, NC 28571   See On Map
252-249-4944 (phone)
Crystal Coast Carolina Wedding DJ is a wedding disc jockey from the Crystal Coast servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Emerald Isle, New Bern, and Beaufort. Crystal Coast Carolina Wedding DJ is a professional disc jockey that has been part of the music wedding industry since 2001 specializing in beach, tent and historic formal weddings.