8496-B Tyco Rd 2nd Fl (Above the Cleaners), Vienna, VA 22182 Map · Phone number

About Crystal Bridal Gallery

Crystal Bridal Gallery shop carries the largest collection of designers’ bridal dresses in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, including bridesmaid and flower girl dresses.

The bridal brands are Winnie Coutour, San Patrick, JLM Couture, Theia, Aleiya, James Clifford. The bridesmaid brands are After Six, Alexia Designs, Alfred Sung, Mori Lee and B2 and Belsoi.

Our bridesmaid dresses are 25% off retail price.

We provide tuxedo rentals, alterations, cleaning, preservation and restoration services. We can alter dresses customers purchase from any other store. We also have a wide collection of wedding accessories, including headpieces, jewelry, and shoes.

We are by an appointment only.

Thank you!

• Zoya's Atelier
  • The Press Dry Cleaning & Laundry
  • My's Bridalterations

46 Reviews for Crystal Bridal Gallery

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2012

I got a good feeling about Crystal Bridal the moment I visited their booth at a local wedding showcase. I tried a big mass-market chain and had a miserable time, so what a relief it was to step into this friendly shop! Cici designs and alters many of the dresses herself, so you are sure to find something truly unique and made to fit just you. I also ordered my flowers through Angel's Flower (operated by Crystal Bridal), and I couldn't have been more pleased with the fresh arrangements that arrived the morning of my wedding. Cici and her staff are always professional and dependable. They will listen to your visions for your dress and flowers and make it happen!

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • Malissa

Malissa · Married on 08/04/2012

As soon as I walked through the door, I wanted to buy my wedding dress already. From the cute decor and personable sales girl, I just fell in love with this place. She greeted us with a genuine smile, offered us some water and cookies, and invited us to take a seat.

She asked me the general bridal questions- wedding date, style, and budget. Unfortunately, my budget was waaay less than what she carried here. But instead of being a biaatch about it, she was nice and gently explained her dresses usually run around 1k-2k and up but that she could possibly try to get it down to $500.

she then went through the racks of dresses and pulled out the tags to the ones that were close to my budget. I then went through those and told her which ones I wanted to try on.

She carries a gorgeous line of dresses. She has been in the business in awhile and knows her stuff. She was very honest with how the dresses looked on me and had a nice way of telling me if it didn't. I really wanted to buy a dress here. After trying about more than 10 dresses I found the one I loved. The price was within my budget. I had them to altered my dress. I was very satisfied with their services, the quality of the dress and their professionalism.

By the way, they have a wide collection of bridesmaid dresses and the price is phenomenal. They are 25% off regular retail price. If you don't find your wedding dress, you definitely purchase the bridesmaid dresses there.

I highly recommend this store.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Allison · Married on 06/16/2012

CiCi at Crystal Bridal Gallery was delightful to work with! I had her custom design my gown and it was perfect. It was also very reasonably priced! She was professional, she really knows her stuff when it comes to wedding gowns (everything down to the best types of zippers for the different fabrics) and did excellent work. When anything wasn't quite right, she would take the time to make it perfect. She was flexible when I could only come in at odd hours. She had the dress finished and steamed when I picked it up, and I even called her at home for more directions on caring for it afterwards. On top of it, when I discovered the jewelry I had bought didn't go very well with the gown, she found in her shop the perfect necklace/earring set that I bought on the spot (and returned the other one to Nordstroms where I had bought it). I HIGHLY recommend CiCi at Crystal Bridal Gallery to anyone looking for the perfect gown!!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Award

• Darlene's Specialty Cakes Wedding Cakes

The event was awesome at Crystal Bridal Gallery today, 7/25. They have a wide selection of gowns to choose from and they are very professional. I look forward to working with them in the future.

• 8496-B Tyco Rd 2nd Fl, (Above the Cleaners) Vienna, 22182 See on map
    7039350247 (Fax Number)
    Mon,Tue & Fri: 12noon-7pm Sat & Sun: 10-6 Wed & Thur: closed By an appointment only
    Location of (Crystal Bridal Gallery)