28100 Bouquet Canyon Rd. Suite 205, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cruz's Bridal

Cruz's Bridal has been in business for 30 years and specializes in one on one consultations by appointment. Cruz's allows you to bring in a camera and take pictures of the dresses you and your bridal party try on. Please visit our website for our list of vendors and showroom hours.
Follow Cruz's Bridal on

Cruz's Bridal 4
Cruz's Bridal 5
Cruz's Bridal 6

Taylar · Married on 08/04/2018

Such a fantastic experience... WOW! I brought my dress here after it was altered wrong at the place I bought it from, the previous place took too much off the length by mistake (needless to say, I was freaking out!) Adriana assured me that she could fix it and make it look even better than before. She worked her magic using some left over lace that had been taken from the dress, reattached it to add length, and the dress looked brand new again! She was so accommodating and reassuring the entire time, making sure that I would feel comfortable and confident on my big day. SUCCESS!!! Thank you so so much for everything! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Ms.Fox

Rori · Married on 05/27/2018

Couldn’t have found a better dress shop! Adrianna is so sweet and talented. I loved all my visits for fittings.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Cruz's Bridal 7
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 05/28/2017

I went to Adriana at Cruz Bridal for alterations to my wedding gown. Adriana is sweet and funny, I always looked forward to seeing her at my fittings! She somehow managed to get a giant, super heavy ballgown to stay put and not fall throughout my entire wedding day! I felt like a princess (seriously ha)! Not only did she make my dress that was two sizes too big fit like a glove, she also gave me ideas for different kinds of photos for my bridal shoot that would look awesome in that type of dress. Thank you Adriana!! :)

Sent on 07/19/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cruz's Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cruz's Bridal 1
    wedding gowns discontinued
    take 50% off the original price...save $$$ over 300 gowns to choose from...call make appointment bring your camera ...we specialize in alterations, reshaping,modification

• R & R Creative Photography
    R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best Wedding Dress Shop out there. They go above and beyond to make sure the Brides are not just happy but Thrilled. Wonderful people to work with. Have worked with them for over 30 years. A+

• Bling Diva Designs
    Bling Diva Designs Banquet Halls

All the ladies at Cruz's give first class service every time. Even if they are jam packed with appointments, the always provide the highest quality of service and attention to detail to each of their brides. You can not go wrong with purchasing your wedding gown, bridesmaids' dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, and even ones for the littlest members of your wedding party!

• 28100 Bouquet Canyon Rd. Suite 205 Santa Clarita, 91350 See on map