Nearby Vendors to Consider

Cruising Weddings is a thriving travel agency, we strive to make your wedding and cruise vacation perfect. Our professional travel agents are working hard to ensure that you and all of your guests are satisfied from start to end and you have the lowest available fare at all times. Group and Individual Cruise Packages Group Leader discounts(as in the cruise for free promotion, or you can share the discount with your wedding guests) Cruising Weddings checks for Military, Senior, Early Booking, Past Guest discounts and Travel Insurance pricing.  We are a Full service Travel Agency reday to book any travel arrangements for years to come.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Tampa

4 Reviews for

Brooke helped me plan everything! Told her what I wanted and didn't want and she took care of most of it! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3264880, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were so blessed to have found Brook Wilke, owner of to assist us with all of our travel planning and booking needs. Brook was truly AMAZING!! I don’t know how I would have made it through putting everything together without her. She not only assisted us, but all 32 of our guests with all of their booking needs; and all their questions. My husband and I decided on a wedding cruise through Norwegian cruise line and got married at the famous Firefly location in Ocho Rios, Jamaica on 12/12/12.
We were so thankful when we found Brook. She was so sharp, professional, and very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of cruising/vacationing/costs and all the planning that went with it all. If there was not something she knew off hand, she would find the answer and get back with us promptly. She was always very detailed in all the information she provided. Everyone was so pleased with her and raved about how wonderful she was to work with and how much easier she made it for them in their booking/planning. We even saved quite a bit of money with all of her helpful tips. Brook also created a beautiful wedding website for us to be able to share with our guests. It was a great tool to be able to have all of our cruise & wedding information available with the click of a couple buttons. Brook also assisted us in all our group bookings on the ship and also in finding a wedding planner in Jamaica to help us with putting the ceremony together.
In the end Brook also made sure that we and all our guests had any and all upgrades/promotions available to us on the cruise line. Every one of us got upgraded rooms as well! We were all so grateful and pleased.
I would whole heartedly without question recommend Cruisingweddings. We will never book another vacation without Brook’s help!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Travel, Wedding Planning

Delightful to work with.

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning FAQ

Rehearsal Dinner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1297371435281 pinkline8

How to Cruise for Free

Redeem In-Store
Most cruise lines will give a free berth for every 8 cabins sailed in a group (not including the port charges and taxes) we must book your cabins in the groups dept. not individual reservations to obtain this group special, some cruise lines also offer onboard credits along with the free berth.

Brooke, Does a wonderful job planning a wedding on a cruise ship!

New Port Richey, FL 34654   See On Map