About Crown Limousine LA

A promise of excellence... business or pleasure!
Crown Limousine L.A. has been offering limousine services to the citizens of Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties since 1994. Crown Limousine LA provides top quality transportation at affordable prices. They don't claim to be the least expensive limo company in Los Angeles, but they know that the quality and expertise you'll receive with every limousine ride, trip, tour or special event will leave you smiling.

Crown Limousine LA is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Their drivers undergo extensive and ongoing training, as well as drug and safety testing per DMV and Public Utilities Commision requirements. The owner of Crown Limousine LA takes pride in his company's honesty, integrity, and reputation. As a result, Crown Limousine LA has earned an "AAA" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Crown Limousine LA won't let you down!

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Crown Limousine LA on

21 Reviews for Crown Limousine LA

Red Carpet Service (1)

Crown Limousine is a great company! Nice cars, very professional and on time! What more can you ask for?The BEST of the BEST! These guys came through when I was stood up by another company in Los Angeles, and I am now a repeat customer. They have as a nice a fleet of vehicles as anyone in Los Angeles. They are always early for pickups, even at 5AM. They have nice clean new cars, SUVs, stretch limos, and Mercedes Sprinters. I would recommend this company to anyone, and have anyone of my family members ride anywhere with them.
Thank You https://limoscanner.com/partner/381-crown-limousine/ . I will keep coming back for every occasion. As should you, give them a call!

Profile Picture serg, 9/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I prepared for the wedding very long and responsibly. Of course I wanted that everything was beautiful and smart. Therefore have solved with the groom who is already my husband, to order a white limousine for a holiday. The order was done in the Crown Limousine company through the http://limoscanner.com/partner/381-crown-limousine/ service which to us was advised by our close friends. It has appeared very conveniently, quickly and cheap. There was a little nervousness that something will be not as we wanted, but all concerns were vain. This was the most beautiful car which I ever saw. We managed to take many good pictures on its background. In salon of a limousine we were expected by champagne and it became a pleasant surprise from the company. The driver of a limousine was the lovely and pleasant person too with good sense of humour therefore the trip happened to it very cheerfully and interestingly. Our friends who were together with us too very much had liked everything. This tremendous day will remain in our memory for many years.

Profile Picture Nataly, 7/29/16, 1 Review

28 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Events

12300 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066   See On Map
310-737-0888 (phone) 310-737-0890 (fax)
We are 24 hours 7 days a week for your convenience
Crown Limousine LA is a wedding limousine company from Los Angeles, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Ventura County , and and Riverside Counties. Crown Limousine LA is a professional limousine company that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry since 1994 specializing in Los Angeles limousine services.