21 Patricks Ct., Inwood, WV 25428 Map · Phone number

3716d

6 Reviews for Crouse Photography

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/05/2010

Roxanne made alot of my wedding planning stress go away. Whenever I emailed her she would respond that day, which helped alot because I was able to get my questions answered quickly. She is very sweet and soft spoken, but was able to speak up when it was time for the family pictures (I have alot of roudy family members!). I was so busy throughout the day, I ended up making a common mistake and did not take time "to smell the roses". The day after my wedding I felt like I had forgotten alot of it. But within a few days she had a video put together for me and it brought it all back. I never imagined that I would have wedding pictures as beautiful as I do, and am incredibly grateful for her. I have had many friends ask me to save her contact information for when they get married.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Brenda · Married on 04/17/2009

Roxanne was recommended by the venue we had booked for our wedding, after the florist they had recommended hit it out of the park...I figured we should definitely meet. I had all ready interviewed 2 other photographers, but Roxanne immediately made you feel right at home. What you needed or wanted...she was more than willing to do. She really listened to what was important to us as to the types of shots we wanted. And after reviewing our engagement photos that she did, we knew we had made the right choice. She will take the standard shots that everyone wants, but then when you tell her get creative or "artsy" she goes for it. And don't be fooled...she comes off as a little quiet which was a concern for wedding day knowing our families...but she was able to get everyone's attention when needed. She is definitely the complete package...creative, artisitc, flexible and assertive when needed...and you will end up with shots that you didn't even know she was taking!!! I would highly reccomend anyone to Crouse Photography for any of their photographic needs!!

Sent on 04/26/2009

michelle · Married on 02/14/2009

This was my greatest photography experience ever. She was the most sensibly priced photographer in the tri-state area. Roxanne made sure we got all the pictures and poses we wanted.

Sent on 02/24/2009

Crouse Photography FAQ

• Holly Williams Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Wonderful woman to work with. Have sent most of my client to her if I am booked. Love her style of photography. She is very professional.

• Making Memories Videography
    Making Memories Videography Wedding Videographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Roxanne and she's extremely talented and accommodating. There are no worries that your wedding photos will not amaze you. She's laid back and easy going yet she has an eye for gorgeous shots. Be assured, you will love your photos!

• Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service
    Let the Good Times Roll DJ Service Wedding DJs

Roxanne Crouse is a true professional and an assett to her profession. I have worked with Roxanne for many years, and the quality and experience you'll get with her photography service is second to none. I would highly recommend her to any of our clients, and always look forward to working with her at our events.

• 21 Patricks Ct. Inwood, 25428 See on map