Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number

About Crosswhite Photography

I'm Andrea Crosswhite, and I have the privilege of capturing the momentous occasions in the lives of amazing people. I believe being a part of a wedding is one of the highest honors someone could receive. I would love the opportunity to document your beautiful day! Thank you for your interest in Crosswhite Photography, and I look forward to hearing from you.

d1a265b0c9cdef98 1271218717723 cj04
sa24
sa04
cj04
d1a265b0c9cdef98 1271218717723 cj04

27 Reviews for Crosswhite Photography

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Andrea was amazing!!! She is so sweet and truly wants to make every wedding special. We chose her to be our photographer because we don't like lots of pose-y pictures; we prefer action shots, especially during the reception, which is what we saw in her sample albums, and she did not disappoint! I also liked that I could tell she was getting lots of good pictures during the wedding and reception because she was around, but she was never in the way and never asked people to stop dancing so she could take a picture, like I've seen some photographers do. The pictures turned out so wonderfully and her turnaround time is incredibly fast! After I shared the preview pics on Facebook I had a friend message me for her info and countless others commenting on how great the pictures looked. Thank you so much, Andrea, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Meghan · Married on 04/20/2013

I love Andrea Crosswhite! She was so fun to work with – really sweet, friendly and easy-going. She put our family & wedding party at ease with her sweet demeanor. Best of all, she’s incredibly talented. Our pictures are fantastic, I am so happy with them!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2012

Wow I can honestly not say enough about Andrea. Not only is she a beautiful photographer but she is truly a beautiful person! She makes each wedding or couple she works with a personal relationship and truly goes above and beyond to make sure they get what they want. I've had a million compliments on my wedding and engagement pictures and even bridals because she takes pictures that show the person or couple for who they are. She went above and beyond the role of a traditional photographer making us feel so special and keeping my stress level down the whole day of the wedding. She really knows how to work and deal with people. She is so sweet and kind. One of the beat choices I made with my wedding was choosing her to be a part of it! You will not regret having her be your photographer. Our limo was an hour late and our timeline for photography was messed up and she kept me so calm and was so flexible and just rolled with the situation and everything still turned out perfect! She is truly amazing!!

Sent on 11/05/2012