115 E McMurray Road, Canonsburg, PA 15317 Map · Phone number

About Crossroad Florist, Inc

Crossroad Florist has proudly been serving brides for almost 30 years. We are a family owned, local business and we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service and extraordinary products. We work closely with our brides to turn her visions into reality. We are a full service florist offering bridal bouquets, wedding party and church flowers, as well as all decor for reception sites. With our longevity in this business, comes our expertise. We have done weddings at almost every venue in the greater PItsburgh area. We also rent table linens, chair covers and sashes. We carry an extensive line of giftware for bridal party gifts and goody baskets for out of town guests. Call us today to schedule a consultation with one of our wedding specialists. We make the ordinary...extraordinary.

• Karrie Hlista Designs
  • The Ivy Green Floral
  • All Events Floral, LTD
pinkbouquet
pinkbouquet

3 Reviews for Crossroad Florist, Inc

Crossroads florist out in McMurray provided the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for my wedding. I received many compliments on how beautiful they were. They were able to get the blue orchids that I requested, which is a flower that has to be dyed and is therefore more difficult to find and more expensive. To help keep costs at a minimum, the shop owner made recommendations of less expensive flowers to pair the orchids with that would keep the bouquets looking full. The flowers looked as beautiful two days later when I took them to be dried as they did on the day of the wedding (you have to put them in water, of course…common sense but a lot of people seem to forget to do this).

Sent on 12/11/2013

jonelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Loved loved loved my flowers. Jodi gave me exactly what I asked for well within my budget. The service was excellent and she was always there to answer any questions. All of my bridal party loved their flowers and one of them said they would never go to any other florist again. I would definitely recommend Crossroads Florist!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Crossroad Florist, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad that you were happy with your flowers and we were so happy to have been included in your special day. Wishing you all the best, Debie, Jody & all the staff at Crossroad Florist

Christina · Married on 12/14/2013

Everything was beautiful very nice to work with.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Crossroad Florist, Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up