Cross the T's Event Co.

Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,625
Availability Check your date

8 Reviews for Cross the T's Event Co.

Aminie · Married on 03/18/2018

My son and his wife got married on March 18, 2018. Colleen and her amazing Team saved the day. Two weeks before the wedding (very short notice), the highly skilled professionals at Cross the T's Event Co. made sure that this very important day for my family and friends happened without a hitch. At any point during the rehearsal and day of the wedding there was always a member of the Cross the T's Team available to help the bride, groom, bridal party and vendors. They were every where but never intrusive. We all had an amazing day that we will not soon forget. It would not have been as stress free or happy without Colleen and her Team. You made this Mom very happy! We will recommend you all to anyone needing your assistance with their future events! Thank you all so very much!

Matthew · Married on 10/19/2017

5 stars across the board for Colleen!
    Colleen made my wedding day flawless! When guests needed help or when I had questions she was always right on it. I was able to enjoy my day and not worry about all of the little fiddly bits that would have distracted me from my friends and family.

Colleen also found me a fantastic limo service and one of the best photographers I could have asked for.

The perfect wedding planner and co-ordinator for the perfect wedding!

If you want someone who is friendly and warm and truly cares about your event and you then call or email Colleen at Cross the T's Event Co.

Cross the T's Event Co. 1
    Cross the T's Event Co. 2
    Cross the T's Event Co. 3
    Cross the T's Event Co. 4

Michael · Married on 09/23/2017

5 STARS!!

Thank you Colleen for providing us a unique and STRESS FREE wedding planning experience. From the very first time we were introduced, we had a feeling that we could put our wedding comfortably in your hands. Oh man did you deliver! Whether it was the vendor recommendations, the design suggestions all the way to the day-of coordination we knew that you had our backs and could breath easy as you did your thing. Add to that the fact that we were planning the wedding remotely from 3 time zones away, it goes without saying that we could not have done this without you.

We could not have asked for a more thoughtful, detailed-oriented and patient coordinator and would highly recommend Cross the T's Event Co. to anyone reading this.

Thank you so much for the memories!

Cross the T's Event Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,050.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,625.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2