Cross + Swan

Redlands, CA View map Visit website

Cross + Swan is a premier wedding event planning company operating out of Redlands, California. Jacquelyn and Sydney, the passionate founders of the company, are eager professionals who love to create and tailor weddings to all of their clients. Offering a completely customized and tailored service for all wedding couples, this team will work to bring your unique wedding vision to life.

With the help of experienced planners, your wedding vision will be set to become the reality you want. Cross + Swan offers planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They will work with people who want civil unions, destination weddings, religious ceremonies, or non-religious weddings. Their services include day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services. Whether you need assistance with budgets, guest lists, or event design, these planners will help you and your loved ones to more fully enjoy your festivities.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Anne M. Married on 10/02/2021

Cross and Swan Events

We worked with Jacqui from Cross and Swan Events and she was invaluable! She kept us on track during the year leading up to the wedding and was so easy to talk to. Jacqui covered every single detail we never even imagined and the day of the wedding went perfectly! We received so many compliments about the flow of our wedding and how it was so well timed. We would hire Jacqui again without a single hesitation!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing service!

If you are planning a wedding, you NEED a planner/coordinator and Cross + Swan was my saving grace when it came to helping plan and execute my wedding! I had Sydney as my head coordinator and she was so amazing! During the planning she responded to emails/texts in a timely manner, checked in on how I was doing, and reached out when it was time to meet up and review everything for the big day. So professional! A month before the wedding I sent her all my vendor contracts and contacts and she confirmed and managed from there on out.
    Having Sydney and her assistant Charly the day of put my mind at ease that everything was going to turn out beautifully, and it did! They managed the chaos of setting up which allowed me to enjoy my morning getting ready, stress free. During the wedding they made sure we were staying on task and on time and that my husband and I had everything we needed.
    I can go on for days, but I’ll leave it at this... if you’re looking for a planner, Cross + Swan won’t let you down!
  • Pia
    Pia L. Married on 01/04/2020

The perfect wedding

My wedding was perfect....and I give Cross and Swan 100% of the credit. Delightful ladies...and they know what they are doing!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Cross + Swan 1
Gift

Use the promo code when you contact us, and your first consultation is on us! Find out how Cross + Swan can tailor everything about your wedding - including your planning package - to you! Contact us today to get your consultation (normally $50) completely free!

Bright Bird Photography Bright Bird Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cross + Swan at a recent wedding in Topanga. It was beautiful and I loved working with them. I would highly recommend them!

1312 Knoll Rd. Redlands, CA, 92373
Location of (Cross + Swan)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding