1312 Knoll Rd., Redlands, CA 92373 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Cross + Swan

Cross + Swan is a premier wedding event planning company operating out of Redlands, California. Jacquelyn and Sydney, the passionate founders of the company, are eager professionals who love to create and tailor weddings to all of their clients. Offering a completely customized and tailored service for all wedding couples, Cross + Swan will ensure that your unique wedding vision is brought to life!

With the help of two experienced planners, your wedding vision will become the reality you want. Cross + Swan offers planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. They will work with people who want civil, destination, religious, or non-religious weddings. Services include:

• Budget analysis
181a6097 51 908110

29 Reviews for Cross + Swan

• Lisa

Lisa Vendittelli · Married on 09/02/2019

Let the experts handle it

The best money spent on our wedding was by far hiring Cross + Swan Events! We had a very small destination wedding which I thought was manageable, but the second I started having issues securing and contacting vendors I knew I needed a local expert. Sydney alleviated all wedding planning and coordination stress so I only had to stress about personal issues like packing and fitting into my dress... from setting a timeline to finding a replacement for our guitarist who canceled, Sydney handled it all! We were so happy with the vendors and how the day turned out :)

Sent on 02/19/2020

Jocelyn Amador · Married on 07/18/2019

AMAZING Coordinators

I was one of those who was super hesitant about hiring a wedding coordinator. I naturally plan ahead with things and thought that I could manage it all myself. Boy was I wrong. I had a friend that recommended Cross & Swan Events to me and she told me they were worth every penny. From my first phone conversation with them, I could tell they were experienced and knew what they were doing. They gave me a sense of peace and comfort I didn’t know was possible. From the moment we hired them, they were always available and willing to answer any questions. They gave us such great advice and guidance during the planning process. They periodically checked in to make sure everything was going as planned and that we didn’t need help on anything further. They did an initial venue walk through with us and then attended our planning meeting with our venue the month of our wedding. By then, they had already put together a full schedule, contacted our vendors and had the whole day outlined. It made our planning meeting super easy and it went very smooth. They asked questions I never would have thought of and really took the reins. It took a lot of stress and pressure off of us. They were present the night of our rehearsal and they took all of our decorations that night so they had them and could put them out the next day for us. The day of our wedding, they absolutely shined. They kept us on schedule, put out all our decorations, worked with our vendors, etc. Little things that could have turned into hiccups like missing a bouquet of flowers, they breezed over and pulled together a new one. Our guests had no idea. By the time we got to the reception, our DJ commented that he has never had a wedding so on time. We owe it all to Sydney and Jacqui for keeping us on schedule. Honestly, I can say without a doubt that they were one of the best investments we made in our wedding. When you are spending the money and time you are spending on a wedding and creating such a big event for guests to attend, you want it to go as seamless as possible and they truly make that happen. They worked so well with our photographer, videographer and other vendors. I cannot recommend them enough. They truly know what they are doing and are so good at it. Look no further, these girls are it and you truly will not regret hiring them!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Cross + Swan FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1413.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1824.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 101.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cross + Swan 1
    WeddingWire Complimentary Consultation

Use the promo code when you contact us, and your first consultation is on us! Find out how Cross + Swan can tailor everything about your wedding - including your planning package - to you! Contact us today to get your consultation (normally $50) completely free!

• Bright Bird Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cross + Swan at a recent wedding in Topanga. It was beautiful and I loved working with them. I would highly recommend them!

• 1312 Knoll Rd. Redlands, CA, 92373 See on map
    909-527-2629 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cross + Swan)