1312 Knoll Rd., Redlands, CA 92373 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cross + Swan

Cross + Swan is a premier wedding event planning company operating out of Redlands, California. Jacquelyn and Sydney, the passionate founders of the company, are eager professionals who love to create and tailor weddings to all of their clients. Offering a completely customized and tailored service for all wedding couples, Cross + Swan will ensure that your unique wedding vision is brought to life!

With the help of two experienced planners, your wedding vision will become the reality you want. Cross + Swan offers planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. They will work with people who want civil, destination, religious, or non-religious weddings. Services include:

• Budget analysis

Cross + Swan 6
Cross + Swan 7

Janelle · Married on 05/18/2019

Hire Cross and Swan!

We hired Cross and Swan for our day of coordinators and it was the best decision we made! I can’t even explain how helpful they were! Our wedding was outside and due to cold weather we had to rent a tent the last minute. Cross and swan came the day before the wedding to make sure the tent was set up and that everything went smoothly. For the day of they helped set everything up, made sure all the vendors knew the timeline, made sure everything started on time, made sure everything went smoothly, and cleaned everything up when it was all over with. I’m sure they did so much more that I wasn’t even aware of because I was off enjoying my day with zero stress thanks to them!!! They worked so hard all day long and my husband and I can’t thank them enough!!! I know weddings get expensive but hiring cross and swan was the best money spent! They are 100% worth the added cost! Thank you so so so much Cross and Swan!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Cross + Swan's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Janelle! Charly and I had the best time making your wedding day perfect (and rocking out to those dueling pianos) and keeping you and your sweet family stress free! We loved getting to know you all, and we wish you + Zach all the best!

Kelsey Booth · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful!

Cross and Swan did such a wonderful job helping to plan my wedding! They made wedding day run so smoothly and were incredibly helpful with all of the details. If you are looking for wedding coordinators, look no further!

Sent on 01/10/2019

James Tanzer · Married on 11/02/2018

Recommended Without Hesitation!

Sydney and Jacqui helped us put together a truly memorable vow renewal from 2500 miles away with seven months' lead time. From the start they put us at ease with conference calls, group chats, and emails--any question or concern we had they were quick to follow up and work behind the scenes to make sure everything was sorted out. We had complete faith in them both to see our vision for our event and to make it happen. And they did.

We are so pleased we followed all of their suggestions for vendors--the vendors they suggested were outstanding in every way, from the flowers to the food to the bartender to the DJ (hands-down the best, most creative, most talented DJ I have ever experienced at a private function).

Sydney and Jacqui also excelled at day-of coordination. They spent the entire day at the venue making sure everything was just right. They had even the smallest details well in hand and we were able to fully relax and completely enjoy our special day.

Hiring Cross + Swan was the smartest decision we made when it came to planning our vow renewal. They are worth every penny, and lots more to be honest. We recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/28/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cross + Swan 1
    WeddingWire Complimentary Consultation

Use the promo code when you contact us, and your first consultation is on us! Find out how Cross + Swan can tailor everything about your wedding - including your planning package - to you! Contact us today to get your consultation (normally $50) completely free!

• Bright Bird Photography
    Bright Bird Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cross + Swan at a recent wedding in Topanga. It was beautiful and I loved working with them. I would highly recommend them!

• 1312 Knoll Rd. Redlands, CA, 92373 See on map