Crooze Photography Aruba

Crooze Photography Aruba

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crooze Photography Aruba

Cassandra & Marc - Aruba Photographers

Aruba Photographers for Natural Light Photography.

We offer wedding photography, engagements and honeymoons. If there is love, we are there to capture it!

We shoot mainly candid, documenting the story of the wedding day. Our aim is to capture those meaningful moments full of emotion. We love doing trash-the-dress photo sessions, they are the best! It is then when we take create the once-in-a-lifetime scenic wedding photos - made in Aruba. Definitely a must do for any destination wedding!

We use mainly natural light because it's the most beautiful light there is. This is how we best preserve the natural and original look in your photos, so they take you back to your big day.

We are a team of two. Marc: photography. Cassandra: photo editing, marketing, customer service.

Our favorite wedding venues are the Hilton, Divi All-Inclusive, Hyatt, Marriott, Pure Ocean, Manchebo, Ritz Carlton. You can view wedding albums for each of these locations on our website.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Aruba

Follow Crooze Photography Aruba on

57 Reviews for Crooze Photography Aruba

User Photos
+20
Digital Files (22)
High-Res Images (17)

A photographer is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day, especially when you have a destination wedding. A lot of people will only be able to experience your wedding through photos. If you are reading this trying to find a photographer for your wedding, stop looking. I had the pleasure of meeting with Marc and Cassandra a year before my wedding while I was looking for a photographer. Just off of our first meeting together, I said “how do I get you a deposit?”. They were so kind, warm, happy, and fun which is important on your wedding day! You can’t just go based on the photos because you need to be able to be comfortable and work together. I was a bride that was definitely on somewhat of a budget however, it was 100% worth cutting in some less important areas and making it work in order to have them as our photographers. We had them for 4 hours (enough to capture putting on the dress/getting ready final details up to 30 minutes through dancing) and we ended up with 470 absolutely stunning photos! So worth every penny. I have to commend them also, because my husband and I decided we wanted to move our wedding time to earlier than normal beach weddings which I’m sure made it more difficult for them to adjust to the lighting. They never made us feel bad or acted irritated that we might have made it harder on them and they adjusted AMAZINGLY! Something else to note was that on the day of the wedding through all of the craziness we still had not given them our final check! NOT ONCE did they mention it. I was more concerned about getting them the money than they were! Finally, I can’t even express the joy that their photos have brought us. I have always feared that I wouldn’t look good in my wedding photos (I’ve gained some weight in the last few years). I’ve had a vision of what I wanted my photos to look like since I decided I wanted to get married in Aruba at the age of 18. The photos were everything I imagined and more! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Lydia, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Marc and Cassandra are amazing! When planning our destination wedding, we had several options for photographers through our wedding planner. Photos were a high priority for us. After looking at different photographers on social media, we immediately knew Crooze were the ones for us! Their photos are amazing and we were so excited for them to photograph our wedding! We corresponded through email up until our wedding and their responses were instant! They were so professional and kind, I couldn’t wait to finally meet in person. We met with Marc a couple days before our wedding. He was professional, thorough, and made sure everything would go smoothly the day of and he was aware of all the details! On the day of, Marc and his assistant were on time, professional, and Marc immediately learned everyone’s names in the wedding party within minutes! His attention to detail from getting ready through the reception was indescribable. Everyone in our wedding party and guests immediately noticed how detailed and talented Marc was and commented how they knew our photos were going to be awesome. We had a day after photo session the following week and we were again blown away by Marc’s talent. He picked us up promptly at the lobby of our hotel and took us to take photos at the natural bridge and ruins. Again, Marc was so detailed during our session! We received a couple of teasers and received our photos just two weeks after the wedding! We were amazed by how quickly we received them. We have looked at them many times and each time I am completely blown away. We loved how Crooze uses natural light and this was one of our many reasons for choosing them! We can relive our wedding day because Marc captured every single moment throughout the entire day/night. Cassandra's photo editing skills are amazing; they are literally the perfect team! We would highly recommend Crooze and we hope to use them in the future! Thank you again Marc and Cassandra!!! :)

Profile Picture Tara, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Marc and Cassandra were absolutely wonderful! I had scoped out their photography on their website and social media for several months before reaching out to them to photograph our wedding at the Hilton Aruba. We are so happy with our decision! When we emailed Crooze, they responded almost immediately and made us feel special throughout the whole process! Their response time to any email we sent was almost instantaneous. That was really important to us since we were planning our wedding from so far away. They were also extremely professional and flexible to our wishes. We were blessed with an amazing sunset that Marc captured brilliantly. We have now received our photos and we were simply blown away. We would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer in Aruba!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1452725675349 slider jenny 1170x644
220x220 sq 1452725698171 slider julz aruba wedding 06
220x220 sq 1452725712349 jenna slider 1170x640 001

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Their quality, friendliness, and overall easy-to-work with spirits truly higher the standards for client-to-photographer relationships. I truly enjoyed getting to meet them and will personally be hiring them for all my returning trips to Aruba. I recommend Crooze Photography to any and all beachy travelers whether you're actually visiting the island, or not!

Amazing photographers, always capturing moments that you'll look back to for years to come.

It is always a pleasure to work with Crooze Photography.

Crooze Photography has provided excellent services and photography for couples getting married at Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives. We frequently feature Crooze Photography's photos on the featured wedding section of our websites.

Lovely couple who do a phenomenal job at capturing moments as they unfold. Mark & Cassandra are truly blessed with each other and the lens. They work hand in hand as a team and their work is flawless. I highly recommend Crooze Photography for all your Aruba needs

Kudawecha 30, Aruba, 00000 Aruba   See On Map